Reviews for Sea Foam Green
Princess Kasumi chapter 20 . 12/8/2004
I love this story, please, please, please finish it. Its really great.-Kasumi
Lapis chapter 20 . 11/14/2004
Hi! that's a wonderful story you've got there. there's a lot of feeling in it, and I like it a lot. Acacia actually reminds me a bit of myself, at least in character. I too found a lot of my opinions in this story (as Bliss' religion for example). pity you've stopped updating. I hope the same reason doesen't stop you from writing some more good stories _
ya Lapis
ashko chapter 22 . 10/10/2004
No! Is there no end to this fic yet? It's too good to just leave unattended. I loved it, the characters are so believeable.
Nessa-fr chapter 21 . 10/3/2004
Hi, I just went through your story, and the way you discribe what is happening is quite amazing by its simplicity, and its accuracy.
But I was so disappointed not be able to read the finals chapters...
That's not very kind of you to hook up the reader, and just let him/her hanging on for so long :p. I hope I won't wait as long as the others. Please update soon the last 2 chapers :).
SFG fan chapter 22 . 9/6/2004
PLEASE. Update. I'm begging here. Almost two years is not soon...please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE!
There. I spent five minutes typing that, so I figure you owe me an update.
I think you get the picture.
Jezebel Malice chapter 21 . 8/20/2004
noo, this is the CLIMATIC POINT! it has taken me an hour to get through this and you take it down!
...o well...
Cezanne chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
I really like this and can't wait for you to finish updating it. I love the characterizations and the detail you put into your writing. I wish I could write like you. And I was wondering, are the characters of Acacia and Bliss based on anyone you know personally? You just wrote them so well that I was curious. :) Write more soon!
Pluto the Boy chapter 22 . 6/7/2004
Oh, please hurry up editing this? It's amazingly good... and I've always found the idea of yuri strangely sickening. (odd, since yaoi seems perfectly normal to me) This has made me think a bit more... and it is well written, and condensed into easily digestable chapters (good for the reader). I love it!
Jasie Eccentricity chapter 22 . 6/3/2004
wow! i likes hmph i want more... you said soon... in 2002... its 2004...
picaropicara chapter 22 . 5/8/2004
This is amazing. I haven't moved since I started reading. You really get into Acacia's head as a character and her love for Bliss is touching and amazing. I wish you the best of luck with this story and want you to know that reading it made my muse kick me in the head to do work on mine -.- Silly muse, fussing because she wanted my story to be as great as yours. pfft. Unlikely.
persephone wretched chapter 5 . 5/6/2004
Another stereotypical goth. I should have known. First of all I would like to say that goths don't listen to black metal or death metal they listen to GOTH. There are subgenres to GOTH including industrial, darkwave, ethereal, ebm, and deathrock. Some Goth bands are Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Cruxshadows, Christian Death, Dead Can Dance, Mission UK, and Switchblade Symphony. Learn about the gothic subculture (or any subculture before you write about it, otherwise, you make a fool out of yourself).
Ihe "punk" girl, is also a stereotypical poser who listens to pop-punk music. The Ramones is a classic punk band. I don't really know all that much about punk though, someone else can educate you about that.
Jewess84 chapter 20 . 4/18/2004
no...the last chapter says back soon...and its dated 2 years ago! what happens next? ah!
Repair me chapter 22 . 4/17/2004
wow this is a great story! i got tingles from it :) love tha way you write and your characters really well done cant wait for the editing to be done! BRAVO! *claps*
drummerchick chapter 22 . 3/17/2004
i want an update please soon this is such a good story and u just leave it so open so please update soon
Drummerchick
Nico-artjunkie chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
please write and update more i know you still use your FP account because u put up a new poem last month but please update and soon *gets on knees and gravels at your feet
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »