Reviews for Sea Foam Green
drummerchickrockuniverse.net chapter 22 . 2/16/2004
this is a realy good story and i'm begging u to finish it even though u haven't written on it in over a year please finish
kif chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This hasn't been updated in over a year. *sadness* Write more!
ssjbookgirl chapter 21 . 12/26/2003
i would really like to see the next chapter. i have checked every time i was on so i am wating, it really is a good story. i hope you can get the next chapter up soon.
MysticNeko chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
Is The Rose and the Beast an actual book? Also, I think you should update this story. I think it's really great. This is the third time I've read it.
Tiger-Whiskers not signed in chapter 20 . 11/29/2003
Hey, great story so far. The whole issue with the father is a topic that doesn't get discussed enough so it's good to see someone else talking (or writing) about it. Update soon please :)
crystalwolf06 chapter 19 . 11/28/2003
This story is so awsome! I love it so much, I can't wait for you to update!
ssjbookgirl chapter 19 . 10/26/2003
i like this story. you should get the rest of the chapters up asap. i want to see what she says to her father. i would love to see how you portrayed him. i just cant wate and i will be checking for the up date every time i am on the inter net. so get it up asap! :-) :-) :-)
Neil chapter 21 . 10/21/2003
I likes da story! But stop keeping me in suspense! I must read the last chapters! Also, are there any other stories you can suggest that I could probably read in one saturday night? And should I start posting my stories?
Friend in Need chapter 19 . 9/13/2003
i love this story! how anyone can be offended by this is beyond me. Update ASAP and i'll give u a whole box of crayons!

-friend in need
l'orage d'absinthe chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
woah. It's not been updated since this time last year. That's major. But I really love this story. It's the first fem-slash I've read that hasn't been unbearable. You've got a lot of talent and I really like your style. Are you ever planning on continueing this, though? I'd be forever indebted...
l'orage d'absinthe chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
nice chapter. You've managed to capture the average emotions of a teenage girl, without getting too philosophical. I'm gonna keep reading now...
MysticNeko chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
I lurve Good Charlotte so mush. I really like this story so far. But I think your done with it so...I cant tell ya to keep going can I? Oh well. Laterz!
avidelecteur chapter 19 . 8/25/2003
Wow. I really don't know what to say, that was really really good. I'll definately be reading more asap. Your writing has almost no spelling/gramatical errors, and the story is overflowing with emotion. Love this.

avidelecteur
ShAdOwPuPpEt chapter 19 . 8/24/2003
i like this story...put up the rest of the chapters soon! i want to read the rest!
Kaiu chapter 22 . 8/1/2003