Reviews for 4 Betta or Worse
javascript chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*laughs*
Wait, did I just laugh...
0.0...Wow, that's a first. But this was great! And FUNNY...in a kinda twisted way that only the most brilliant minds would understand. _~
'Some say love
Is incredibly stupid
And I'm inclined to agree'
Yup, you got my vote on that too...
TiaTheParrot chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
LMAO! omg this poem is so TRUE! i cant say i entierly agree with the whole thing on romance stories, but still this was AWSOME!
i COMPLETELY agree with almost the whole thing!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Not all marriages end in divorce. There are people who do find true love. I've found mine and I hope I don't lose it.
PaleoThea chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
I'm not all that fond of love myself. *You'll never catch me in a white dress, walking down that little stip of velvet to ruin my life*
Stormyfirefly2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
this is so deep, emotional...its really good

x
Madison Faye chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Word... just word. This is amazing and it sums up how i feel exactly. Marraige is such a sham!

"I say love

Is quite expensive

For it ends in a divorce"

How'd you get so freakin' smart?
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
and i agree...i totally agree! my favourite lines in that were:

"Love is pointless

A really crazy thing to do

It's all incredibly stupid

From my humble point of view"

yep they're my favourtie lines...oh and there's a show i think you'll find really interesting on at like 2 in the morning, channel win and it's called higher grounds...it's such a good show, but i'll tell you about it ova the phone.

this poem is way pessimistic, and i'm gonna take it that you're neva going to get married? yeh i thought so...neway this is like my longest review eva, and it consist entireley of pointless rambling...don't u feel proud?