Reviews for Pessimist's Anthem
Yuri Kamishuro chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
You truly have a lot of pain and this most couldn't tell,Because the poem is good, but from what I see, it's a cannot be denyed in order to make should have written it in such a way to show your 's good, but one thing's missing and I think that it could be...I do believe it's rythm, but perhaps that's only me.A poem that bears a rythm is a thing almost devout,For rythm in your work will let your true emotion out,And captivate your readers 'till it binds them to your work.I hope your rythm finds you and you don't feel I'm a jerk.I only wished to tell you that the rythm that's not found,Would make words to art and give your meaning sound.
javascript chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*snickers*
0.0...I just snickered...Wow. But you really squashed most people's quote of:
'Light at the end of the tunnel'
Heh. I like the part that says:
'The lgiht at the end of the tunnel's
Probably an oncomin' train'
Yep, life is DEFINATELY overrated.
T III chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
this is really cool, i love the depressive air surrounding it and the way you've captured the pessimistic views in such a way that allows people to relate to it easily

taffy
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
ahaha...this ones's soooo cold - i mean cool...and i am so printing this out...ehehe this poem is so cool, i seriously luv it and yes, i soo totally agree with you!
Tahiri Solo chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Hehe. I really enjoyed this. I love the lines, "The light at the end of the tunnel's/Probably an oncomin' train." :)

I wouldn't call myself a "pessimist", but I am realistic. If things are bad, then I'll see it and admit it. Being optimistic is good, but you need to be able to see the problems so you can fix them too.

Anyways, ignore that little rant lol. What I mean to say is that I absolutely love this little anthem. :):):) I hope to see more like it in the future.

~*:*~Tahiri Solo~*:*~
Just Another Face chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
OOO. Yay. I liked this, my favorite part was the "The light at the end of the tunnel's

Probably an oncomin' train"

Heh. Woo.

~Lyndz~
liscarthan-rae chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
I liked it. I will not crap on about how 'articulate' you are, or how much you are such a 'wonderful poet'. I will say that I loved that piece, I can relate to it, and I think pessimism is optimism with realisation.