Reviews for One Journey Ends
DefineNightmare chapter 24 . 2/5/2010
I gotta admit, I was hesitant to read this story since I haven't read a story with a main character as a girl. But I'm so glad I did! This story is amazing, I'm going to go read the rest xD
eldrin chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
This looks to be an intriguing tale from what I have read so far. Superb writing of descriptions. A lovely story.
PirateGrrl chapter 24 . 4/6/2005
Holy crap this was amazing. Sven and Justin are such interesting and strong characters. Tara... poor Tara. I hope Ben's mom is suffering from cirrhosis. Such horrible things to say to someone who's lost their husband and child. Granted she lost her son, but Jesus!

Seka was so cute: "I want try American" Hee hee! Poor ladies having to go through all of that with Adam. What a dick. Scary, insane dick. I'm glad he's dead.

I liked the ending. It's kind of open. Like... 'things are getting better and Tara is our responsibility now because we care' and so on. Anyway, it was awesome and I loved it. Fantastic work :D
Rubedo Jr chapter 24 . 11/20/2004
The end of one story, and the beginning of another. Yay! Now, I hope you continue to update all of your stories!
Rubedo Jr chapter 23 . 11/20/2004
Hmph. Good riddance. No more Adam.
Rubedo Jr chapter 22 . 11/20/2004
Oh, no! Tara! Geez, has she lost her mind? You never believe what the criminal says! Agh! She need to read some mystery novels!
Rubedo Jr chapter 21 . 11/20/2004
Aww...that was nice. I apoligize for my last review; it was very sloppy. It's 12:45 here, so, I can blame it on fatigue. Well, well, well, it looks like Justin and Sven are going to have to take care of Adam soon...the end is near...
Rubedo Jr chapter 20 . 11/20/2004
This is like a thriller; you knwo what's gonna happen next, but you don't know what's gonna happen nextt. Yay for suspense!
Rubedo Jr chapter 19 . 11/20/2004
Oh, what a tale we weave...te suspense, it's killing me...and the plot only grows thicker...
Rubedo Jr chapter 18 . 11/20/2004
The fustration mounts...I feel the climax (excuse the pun...) nearing...
Rubedo Jr chapter 17 . 11/20/2004
Agh! The eye of the stormwill Tara worsten...? The suspense...that's keeping me reading, that's for sure.
Rubedo Jr chapter 16 . 11/20/2004
The happy before the storm...

ypu conveyed their intamicy with great detail! Great! Hm..grammar issuse...*twitch*
Rubedo Jr chapter 15 . 11/20/2004
Who! Oh yeah, it's getting warmer in this one. You have effectively captured the essence of their love...so, I'm guessing the consumating will begin soon...oh my. Heh, time to read!
Rubedo Jr chapter 14 . 11/20/2004
And another climatic chapter...you know, you should advertise your work...this is been nothinh but great!
Rubedo Jr chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
that was very touching...that was so deep...it was like poetry!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »