Reviews for One Journey Ends
Lady Charlotte chapter 22 . 3/26/2004
Adam is one nasty dude. Poor Tara, she was so weak and fragile back then. I wonder if this incident is part of what spurs her on to become Rio...
a person chapter 22 . 3/23/2004
A turn for the worst! What will happen? I do not know… so, ah, that would be hint to continue! lol, great work, I’m really enjoying the story :D
a person chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
whoa! I just read all 21 chapters, sorry I didnt leave a review for each, but I was too anxious to read what happened next! I'll review from now on though, lol. I love your story! keep on writing!
Lady Charlotte chapter 21 . 3/22/2003
I just read the last two chapters. Excellent stuff! The way the two lovers are in awe of each other is wonderful.

As always, I love the pace of this story! I am on my way to Vermont for a few days and will give you a more in depth review upon my return... and maybe a new chapter of my own!
Lady Charlotte chapter 19 . 3/5/2003
prequel is coming along very nicely. I love the relationship between Sven and Justin. Also, I'm intrigued to see what happens with the stalker and Justin's stepfather. I wonder what Sven is going to say to Justin and how Justin will react once he learns that his stepfather has returned? More please!
Lady Charlotte chapter 18 . 2/22/2003
I really enjopyed this chapter. It was well put together. I was VERY intrigued with the introduction of the *other* bad guy, eddie's partner in crime. This is very realistic; I love how you describe Sven & Justin's attributes. It is clear that they compliment each other in every eay. It'll be interesting to see how the roles switch when Sven has to comfort Justin upon their finding of Adam Bently! Great work, as always!

LC
Kittie Kittie Kittie chapter 17 . 2/13/2003
Wonderful chapter again! I'm loving how well you explore Justin and Sven. They hold a place in my heart now as far as m/m couples go :P lol. More!

Lady Charlotte chapter 17 . 2/12/2003
Very good my dear! Poor Tara, she needs some TLC. I can't wait for Sven to take her completely under his wing.
blah133 chapter 16 . 2/8/2003
Oh Hell yes... Okay, I want to smack myself for not getting to read this sooner... but... wow! *fans self* Esq, you have DONE IT! That was just beautifully done, really *hot* and intimate and perfect and... reow! Justin and Sven... are just TOO perfect together. I *LOVE* it when they call each other 'Heart'... *squeals* Now, this was a niiiiiiiice chapter! ;)

Lady Charlotte chapter 16 . 2/6/2003
That was great! Very good chapter! Hot stuff girl! *bows to you* Well done! *catches breath* Very nice how they 'claimed' each other by consummating their relationship. I really like how they come across as two halves of one whole.
Lady Charlotte chapter 15 . 2/4/2003
I can't tell you enough how much I am enjoying this story! Sven and Justin's relationship is developing nicely as is their concern for Tara's emotional well being. I'm glad she feels comfortable with Sven. I look forward to her reunion with Justin and the eventual 'hook up' between the boys!
Lady Charlotte chapter 14 . 1/27/2003
Oh my, you have outdone yourself here! This chapter was SO good! I loved it. I especially love the pace in your story. It unfolds as if it is actually happening, with realistic turns and twists...fabulous work.
blah133 chapter 13 . 1/22/2003
What a tangled twisty road this is. I love all the revelations you keep making, chapter after chapter, leaving us wanting more, as always. Genius, you are. Indeed.

blah133 chapter 12 . 1/22/2003
Okay, I was going to just review in entirety in chapter 13, but I must say something about this chapter... FANTASTIC! I loved how you gave us readers more insight into Justin and Sven's past, revealing their connection as far as their work went. They're evergrowing feelings for each other worked out beautifully and that kiss scene in chapter 11 was just... yum. I love Justin and Sven. The pairings gorgeous! And now, onwards to chapter 13...

Lady Charlotte chapter 13 . 1/21/2003
Nice chapter! How sweet...Sven and Justin have strong feelings for each other and have not consummated their relationship yet - I like that. It will make their first time that much more special! I also like the character development on the whole. Great work!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »