Reviews for One Journey Ends
Lady Charlotte chapter 12 . 1/17/2003
Fantastic chapter! Your characters are so well developed. I love the budding relationship between Sven and Justin, it seems so real. Tara's heartache is real too. *gives Esquirella a hug* That's for drawing upon your inner resources to make this real. :-)
Lady Charlotte chapter 11 . 1/15/2003
Holy Sh***! That kiss was intense, I loved this chapter! Kudos for continuing at such a wonderful pace!
blah133 chapter 10 . 1/15/2003
I love the way you right Justin and Sven's interaction with each other. Its so... perfect. They're so cute together. Lol. Keep writing more!

Lady Charlotte chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
oooooooo I like the slow build up between Justin & Sven! Nice twist having the Japanese girl board with Tara, I honestly didn't see that one coming! Great work here.. I cannot wait for more. Please update soon!
Lady Charlotte chapter 7 . 1/12/2003
And the suspense builds! The tension between Justin and Sven is great. It's so subtle, but I can't wait for them to hook up! I am anxious to see how you write that!
Lady Charlotte chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
I'm really enjoying this so far. I don't know why, but I like the fact that I'm learning about Justin, Sven and Tara after reading TRLT. It somehow gives it a stronger effect. I'm glad you posted it this way.
Kittie Kittie Kittie chapter 9 . 1/4/2003
I really liked the pace of this chapter. You introduced more about Svens past and I liked the conversation at the end between him and Justin. I love how you make them talk. The words they say just roll by perfectly. Keep it up!

blah133 chapter 8 . 12/28/2002
Awww, a squabbling Sven and Justin. Its good that Justin finally saw what was happening with Tara. Very awesome chapter! Well done! *tosses you flowers*

Kittie Kittie Kittie chapter 7 . 12/20/2002
Told you I'd keep my promise to keep up with the updates. ;) Go me! Its getting better and better with every part I read. Justin and Sven's lil squabbling is so cute hehehehe. )

Kittie Kittie Kittie chapter 6 . 12/17/2002
You know what, girl? You're right. I'm sorry. I make no excuses about not reading. But I've read it now and am still enjoying it so much. That bitch of a mother in law! I know quite a few others like that [luckily not my own mother, or mother in law] That part made me mad. I get to emotional with your stories, you know that right? First with Shannons behavior in TRLT, now with this. Oh and I've taken up your challenge! I'm seeing what I can come up, but I have a lot of trouble with het nowadays, if you know what I mean... *cough* Lol. Update again, I WILL be checking this more often now!

MWAH
blah133 chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
This story is fascinating girl! You're defintely one of my favorite authors here! Keep going with this story, I'm enjoying larning about Tara before she became Quick Silver in "The Road Less Travelled", )

Gwenny the Penny v.2.0 chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Aww! ::cries::

That's so...sad! XD it's really good, duckie. I like it. :)

If I ever get a few hours to sit down and read it I'll see if I can try reading your other story. :) :)
blah133 chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
Wow. Good to read about Rio's past and learn about who she was and what she was like before she became Rio. I'm liking this so far and looking forward to more!

58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4