Reviews for Vikings in Your Blood
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow, that was really amazing, "cold Swedish kngs," those impenatrable, incredible, powerful plunderers, a powerful story, "cold blood" in her veins: great idea, so strange and so unusual. awestriking, amazing, really incredible, a lovely descriptive piece.

(*thanx for the review!*)
Vuelo chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
woah. thats relaly cool i can picture her and all the girls she hangs out with. i like "mascara crusted eyelashes" Cuz GOD thats a perfect way to describe some girls eyelashes at my school... ugh. Awesome imagery, you're great at that.

-Courtney

PS thanks for all the reveiws!
Rhenna chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Hmm.I'll try and find a fanfic that would meet your standards.

She actually thought she WAS Hermione? 's freaky. I'm a little like Ginny when it comes to boys (liking my made image of them and not who they really are), but.I don't think I AM 's just scary.

I do like J Rock, and yes, I love Malice Mizer. Between Gackt and Mana, I could die. It's so sad what happened to the band don't you think?

I also like hide, Dir en grey, and L'Arc~en~Ciel. GLAY, of course, but that should go without saying.*cough*

Anways, do you think you could email me instead of this Review Tag? You should just be able to reply to the review alert (if you have it set), but I've got my email addresses in my profile.;

As for this story.I liked it, even if I had to read it twice to quite understand it. . I want to say 'disturbing', but I DID just wake up.
Bubbles2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
wow! i loved all of your stories! keep making new ones!
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Flows like poetry, well written. Loved the descriptive language.
reject punk rocker chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
this shows so much description, its actually quite emotianol in a way...or that might be just me and me freaky self...lol, but well done :)
Anna Vashdalal chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Psst, it's Dalva here. i left my old name behind, but I won't be uploading for a while. That very hateful girl has shaken my ego too badly. But anyway, the stories will come back. I blocked her and her little boyfriend. So, anyway, give me a couple of weeks and I may upload some new stuff.
Random Raspberries chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Interesting. It reeeeeeally reminds me of 'White Oleander' by Janet Fitch. Read the book, it's good. Anyway, I liked it. You might want to make some paragraph breaks, though. Keep writing, you've got it goin on!

~The Fluffy Neko of DOOM
Robin the Jarbog chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
This is really good. Excellent descriptions. Beautiful. It speaks for itself. There is nothing more to say.
Lippy chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I like this, it's pretty. Yes, I know, i'm not a good reviewer, in fact I suck. But I do like this. It reminds me of a story I wrote once. Anyway, thanks for the long review of love in the velvet lining. me likee reviews.
Staggering Wood-Elf chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Beautiful story.

... I don't know what to say. :)
wingless chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
just want se see if it works