Reviews for Becoming One Anything
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 2/7
This is kinda brilliant. It's simple, but has more meaning than a lot of stories that are covered in fluff.
runswithvamp chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aww that is so adorable
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Aww. Warm fuzzies in my chest.

This is so sweet and simple, yet complicated, as relationships such as this too often are.

You've captured the mood

You've brought me back old memories, and that is one of the highest compliments I can give you as a writer.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw, cute. I don't know, it feels like something should happen, even at the end. Like this whole thing is leading up to something and it's all going to crumble. But I'm glad it ended happily. And after all, maybe something happening is the new cliche. And it made me laugh, what Alex said about cliches being cliche and that being messed up. I agree. One criticism though, the way you wrote it made it hard to determine things. I guess it's because you put thoughts from both guys in the same paragraph, and that causes some confusion as to who's thinking now. But other than that, I love it. It's cute and sweet. Great job.
K. T. Wood chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aww. That was really sweet. Kind of sad though. But I liked it.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
It was sweet!
Nice one-shot!
:D :D :D
Lami chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
*cries*

that's it!

*cries some more*

not reading anything else of yours for at least...5 whole minutes!

oh, projectile mucus!
Sojourner Blue chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I really like this. The characters are good. There is some really nice imagery; the light sharpening his curves, for example.

But you are telling a little too much. Show vs. Tell.

I love "it's the *hair*" that's a perfect line. Write more.
Krillin chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
WOW!

That was beautiful. I have never read a story so good. You are most definatly a natural writer.

Please write more, just like it. It was short, sweet and to the point. It did not drag on for 12 chapters.

Please keep up the great work. Do not stop if others tell you to.
Allie chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I love this so, so, so, so much. The writing is gorgeous, and the characters...*meeble*. You've done a truly fabulous job with this!

- Allie
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I don't normally read or like slash, but I'm really glad I gave this one a chance. The title caught my eye [by the way, it's really poetic-sounding], and I started reading, and the first sentence was amazing, so I kept ON reading. There are so many great lines in this, and this is a really, really good short story.
Cuppie chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
OMG... that is adorable. And well written, extremely well-written. The emotions were expertly conveyed and the characters were real and developed. This is so sweet, I loved it! :)