Reviews for Bunkmate
BeccaBoo14 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Love it. Very cute. On my favorites. Now I'm wondering if there'll be a sequel, cause I'm cool like that.
ICantbeFixed chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow. This was a really well written story. I did notice a few grammar error's, such as;

I glared at her silently for a moment then remarked. “You woke me up.”

The period between remarked and the quote should be a comma. Same with; “You’ll see.” Was all she said.

That is one all sentence, and the W should be lowercase. But, other than that, this was a really interesting story. Was this supposed to be a oneshot? Because, I could actually see this going somewhere. But, seeing as you wrote this three years ago, I doubt you would. Anyways, keep up the good work.
jpm chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I think you mentioned other stories about the same characters and I would really like to read them. I think that you did a good job developing the characters in this short story.
Black Jester chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I find characters like your Harlequin to be fascinating and fun - you never know just what they will do, and they're always full-force no matter what's happening.

This was an interesting story, both in setting, character and writing - I liked what little I saw of this world/city that you've created, and the sirens were a nice twist.
Kayboo chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Aww...this chapter is soo good with a cute ending. I like it...keep it up.
N. Alba chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
that was awesome! man i really like the way you describe them both, and i love the plot so much! you have to write another chaper! really you do. this is just so cool. assassin elves... greatness! please post more.
kimpster chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
holy this is a good ass fic. please continue...please D its so damn good so far...i hope its a romance with harle and keii... .o anyways update soon doodette!
Valiant Valkyrie chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
more chappies, more please!
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
**claps**
oh, PLEASE continue the story! i really like these two! are there any other stories about them? they rocK! very very cool, and a really cute ending indeed!
silent-snowflake chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
rough writing but i adore the storyline, it's really interesting, i hope you'll choose to continue!
Josee Poesee chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Aw cute ending! Loved it!

*~* Dy *~*