Reviews for Dont forget who i am
why can't I just be tall chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
god i hate it when people judge me because of my religion it's crap.
Ainur Agar chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Hey Dani! It's me Kate.

How is ya? I'm doing great. I'm going to use this at school... Hope that you don't mind. E-mail me TODAY May 19, 2003 if it's not ok... because tomorrow is tuseday... Love you lots. I'm going to send you an e-mail in a few.

~Moonlight~
Archer chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Hey, I really like this poem... oh and to answer your questions...i'm in grade 9 and yes i do know a Jorgen... I got the name Aaliyah from my friend.. her little sisters name is Aleah so i just changed the spelling.

Thanks for reviwing my stuff!

~Archer
Alfsigesey chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Awesome and deep Andi! Very nicely done! It is hard to be Mormon! *Sob* People are so mean, and stupid to me! But I'm in kung fu, so if they annoy me then I just make them decide to be more open minded, by using the method of "Laying on the Hands." Hehehehehehe... C U tonight at my party Dani!

~Ailsa
LisEv chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I am a bishop's daughter, and where I live, that's pretty weird. I can totally relate to what you are saying here... being a member of my church is weird, being part of the bishop's family is even more so.

Thank you.
broken shard of twilight chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
I know exactly how you feel. My religion isn't something widely known by people, and they don't remember who I was before they found out my religion. They see me differently. But I am still the same.

Wonderful. Truly.

Starlit Skies and Moonlit Nights,

* Kelly *
Kami Potter chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I like it Andi! Very good!

~Kami
Surlaw chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I HEAR YA! AMEN SISTER! PRAISE PRAISE! HALLELIEUJIAH! Try being me for a while chick. Bishop's daughter and no one, can forget that. Or think of me as some prefect person because I am the bishop's daughter. It's not a part of me...it's a part of my dad! :D Sorry I get a little carried away. Nice job!

Surlaw
Dabide chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I like this, nobody else could ever voice a direct thought or opinion in this manner. Even though I myself am not very religious, I have gotten criticism about my appearance, even being called Jesus because of my hair (it wasn't tied back then). And the you're right, there will always be a time where your beliefs are used against you... oh sorry, getting a little wordy, uh great poem!

_
Lollipop Rave chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
So true! Some people can be so entirely closed minded, ne? Keep it up!
kobebeefcake chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
So true...how can people be so cruel? Well, that's the human race. I agree. I follow, this is so true, I'm not teased of my religion, but other things...
Ankielsky chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Liked the attitude at the end...

A little more flow might help...

Maybe u were just trying to get to the point..

But decent. My Two Cents...

Bubbaliciousgurl chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
I know this will bring up alot of stuff about relgion. I got a review the other day that really hurt and this is the output. I read it today and decided i'd put it on the net.

You can yell and send very mean and hurtful reviews, but you can also aggree with me. Many of you have been hurt with your beliefs one way or another. This is the outcome of my hurt.

Don't forget who I am. I am a human.
Frodo chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Intresting. I've never heard something like this before. Religion is an important thing to me, but I don't hate people for what they believe and so forth. Great work. Keep it up!

-Frodo