Reviews for To My Dear Friend
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
i love the part about rewriting her life in golden ink. that was...quite unique. and eloquent. this is beautiful! need better adjectives...
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
wow! that was really pretty. I wish i could find that friend with golden ink. I'm a lot like that...all alone among everyone...
Piney chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
this is so sweet... reminds me of all you guys ::cries:: and how I will miss all of you... ::sobs::
Moonie chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
You're an AWESOME writer! I love this poem. Keep up the good work! your poems and stories are really, really good...
januaryisforever chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Wee! The people on Dexter's don't have knees. La! I read this on * * (radio edit). Whoo!

Er. Shouldn't say whoo. Everything is so sad! Write one about happy sugar-dispersing bunnies!

-MB
Unhappily Neverafter chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Brit: Aw, so cute again _ My happy side is out! Run away! *Giggle*
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I loved this piece. I particularly liked the line about translucent wings, and the line "Thats what stuffed animals are for" struck a cord for me (I'm such a fluffy person at heart!LOL) I loved how you put it into first person for the last verse, it added a specific element of sympathy and relation to the girl you were talking about.

Princess Sal and Kiara
JupGrrl chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
this poem expresses so much of what im feeling at the moment. it's bittersweet- sweet with the knowledge of love to come, bitter with the fear of trust and being vulnerable. i also feel like the one who i will love already knows me, in a way. ur metaphors were beautiful, too. i particularly liked flying on "translucent wings". i interpreted it to mean that the wings dont physically exist, but that love gives u wings, emotionally. lovely poem!
Princess of the Darkness chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Woah! This is great! You bring out the emotions, the words so well! I wish I could be like that!
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
How pretty...and it's so sweet...*sniff* I told you I'd review your stuff eventually! Good job!
Little Miss Shadow chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Very sweet and touching. The beginning of this poem sounds like you are describing me... a little unnerving because of that, but it's all good. ::chuckle:: I love the format of this and your unique writing style... It really brings this peice of writing to life. Great job. ::smile::