Reviews for Beneath Swirling Indigo
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
::sobs:: i want to go...this is so beautiful...
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Interestin.. The poem flowed dreamily which probably means u have achieved your purpose.. Well- hmm.. I liked the images used.. Beautiful, and far from what reality is like.. The endin is good, I thought it left quite an impact on me.. Very beautiful.. I gotta say it again.. Its a fantastic poem..
Unhappily Neverafter chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Brit: *Is a fish* Wook! Im a fish! *Blub-blub* _

Kristi: -.-; mk, but,...I love this poem too. It rymes! Great!
Maiden of the Forest chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
That was great! That poem was very VERY than good IT WAS GREAT!
Only 1 Twitch chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Very, very nice, it makes me want to write. And believe me, that's the highest compliment I can give _
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This was a stunning piece of poetry. I love the way you contrasted the beauty of the underwater world with our own "realm of mortals", I realy love this piece.

Sal
Little Miss Shadow chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Wow - very impressive. I love fantasy themed things int he first place, so that's really what triggered my interest in this poem. I love the contrasts made between the world of men and that mystical world from beneath. It brings across very clearly how pure and untarnished the one below is and how corrupted we have made the world above. Wonderful.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Very pretty:)

Beautiful images and descriptions, very whimsical and dreamy.

Interesting as it flows onto a different world.

'Your heart doesn't flame, your mind doesn't glow' is a great line.

Very angry, patronising, pessimistic and almsot scared as you order people back to their own world. And then there's a chance- 'Or at least until that day'.

Very nice idea and descriptions. Very soft and fantastic (fantasy).
januaryisforever chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Whoa! How COOL! ::searches for maps on secrety underwater castles:: Wow... very mysterious and dreamy, as all your wonderful stuff is. - I love it! It sounds like a song...

Raven