Reviews for Shadow Spinner
this is really good
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
this sucks
Fayt chapter 32 . 9/6/2005
hey Ly, 'tis Maria. :D U kno! Yram's...pre...sometimorother. I was just re-reading your last chappie, the one after this one, and the comment you made at the beginning caught my eye again. I wouldn't help but smile at the "NOBODY BLOODY REVIEWD THE LAST CHAPTER" or however you phrased it. Loot at my smile! - :)

Don't hate me! It was just so...sniffy. Well, I'm just re-reminding you of the reason nobody reviews this chappie. LOOK AT IT! I think it uploaded wrong or something. It's posted in HTML format, with the and and everything. Other than to the ordinary hacker, it is noncomprehensible.
Nokturnal Augury chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
ok i just scanned through this one, seeing its the same AND im running out of time. are you planning on patching it up? you should. after that new chapter addition at the beginning, this makes less sense. You know, Ariah says she's never seen the kind face to face, but he was just spitting threats into her face a few hours ago. which means ur just now patching things up - i hope! You'd better sis. this story is REALLY good. ok, now, i have to go patch up the first chaps of 'outlaw' so i can post it tonight. -...hopefully

ps hey ill mail you! *wink*

kisses sisbyez!fatestraik
Nokturnal Augury chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
ok this chappie was the same - but i read it all again anyway! yay!

im so excited. u rock ly! ;)
Nokturnal Augury chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
omg this is so goodi hooked again:)i just LOVE your descriptions, you sound so friggin professional i want to CRY! (with joy ;D) Keep it up sis. ...I think I have time to read one more chap before mom comes home...hm...
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
hey sweety *wink* recognise the screen name? I started a new account so that I could start posting fics. The other one will be for poems only...although i think im posting some good ones here too... anyhoo. IM READING IT AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING!

I'm not saving it and leaving it for 'later', I'm actually starting over, online. Every day, little by little. I'll review EVERY chapter so you know where I am. I'm telling you though...now that I've read further into the story, this first chapter gave me the chills. *shivers* I'm looking forward to this...

hehe!
Maria X chapter 32 . 6/18/2005
um...id it just my pc or...is this chap posted in html? take a look at it allie...its impossible to read. o.O

love the story tho. fix this so i can read again! come on!
Maria X chapter 33 . 6/18/2005
aww...faultemir good! no bad! ...right? *puppy eyes* ...right?

it was a little comfusing, but that's only cause its 2:15 am and im sleepy ; loved it! im gonna (somehow) read the whole thing over to refresh my memory (eventually) im glad ur back at it! ;)

keep it up girlfriend, ur story rocks

xoxoMad
tawnyfawn chapter 33 . 1/18/2005
That was an awsome chapter. Really, realy, REALLY good. And finally you find out *why* it's titled Shadow Spinner. And Aryah isn't the nymph! But we finally find out what Yram is... I always expected there was more to her than met the eye...

Romance will be in Part Three? Yay! But who involved? I can't wait to find out! P

from fawny
Anon chapter 32 . 12/20/2004
Direct quote from last chapter (29; no title as of...)
KyranHayyt chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
excellent rewrite, save on thing, if your twice as deadly as your shadow, how deadly are you?
KittyKittyKittenz chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
this sounds cool, i'll have to read more later.
Lisa chapter 30 . 7/26/2004
remember me? it's been a while since i reviewed. bad me. i found ss again and noticed your asking for the latin word for dream. i've taken only 2 years of latin at school, but i think it's "somnium"
sorry i haven't reviewed for so long, but you know, life happens. i'll try to keep up. i love your story!
Maria X chapter 28 . 4/18/2004
Um... I just noticed... Did I...get the 100th review? I'm just wondering... I mean, I can't be that lucky. Probably, I just reviewed number 99 and then somebody got 100 and then my page loaded and i thought i got 100 but.. Oh, by Shiva, let me check... OMG! I got the 100th review! You're really unlucky Ly. The weirdest 15-and-ten-months-year-old signed your 100th review. (Wepa! As they'd say in PR) Hey, they don't call me Mad for nothing. Mad-Madeleine. I should get a song for that! (0_o) (x_x)
Well, keep on writing good chapters!
Shiva's ice.
With insanity, until the next time...
M ð