Reviews for Shadow Spinner
Maria X chapter 29 . 4/18/2004
Um... Its a lil...confusin... But I like it! Only got 1 complaint. Y has Yram gone quiet? Its like, omg! Yram? Quiet? What's next, me hangin out with britney? And Faultemir is a real moron. (I can't say a real Larkas like I would have, cause Lark is changing...) What about...he's a real Snape, that will do the trick. Or not... Snape was less annoying and easier to knock out... Ah, screw it.
Great job, miss Ly, keep it up! Shiva's ice to you
tawnyfawn chapter 29 . 4/13/2004
OMG OMG OMG! She IS the nymph! Ah, that was so funny. He was sitting there in the morning and ignoring death threats and calling everything a misunderstanding. HeeHee! Very funny! Cant wait to see more, everything is happening at once!
Luki Dimension chapter 29 . 4/9/2004
Told ya I'd read it today!
(whistles) Looks like everything's starting to come together. Faultimers got his own agenda, whilst the other's are just trying to protect Aryah. Who in turn, has no idea what to think from now on! I sense major angst scenes coming up...
Luki Dimension chapter 28 . 3/8/2004
Well, that's a twist. Aryah is the nymph? I guess it makes sense if you think about it, but just who is Faultimer? I believe things are starting to go full circle. If I know you, the next chapter will be just as good!
tawnyfawn chapter 28 . 3/3/2004
OMG! O.M.G.! Oh My God! So good! But what if shesnot the nymph...Maybe your just leading us on *glares suspiciously* But so good! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
Redkun chapter 27 . 2/18/2004
Faultemir... have I heard that name before somewhere? *shrug* Never mind...
He's a mimic! That had me laughing out loud for about a minute. I like Faultemir, he's the silent, powerful type I like. I wonder if he's going to be an ally or rival of Aryah? And Yram was up to her high standard as normal. Update soon!
Luki Dimension chapter 27 . 2/18/2004
Hm, Faultemir could be quite interesting. This chapter was shorter than the others, but as per usual, had your usual bursts of insanity from Yram and co.
Oh, and you and Redkun have decided to do TWAN as a story? Well, I'll tell you what I told him. This can only end in either the funniest thing ever written, or world destruction _
tawnyfawn chapter 27 . 2/17/2004
OMG! Exciting much! Two colours just like Aryah!
Give it a Swirl chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
' "OW!" came the angry shout. "Alright, which one of you jackasses threw that at me? I wasn't even taking part in any discussion!" '

That made me laugh. xD That event reminded me of The Hobbit, when Gandalf uses his mimicking power to create chaos between the trolls.
To the review! Great job, and I really do mean that. I'm not one to criticize, and I'm still not one to do that, so I can only give you praise because that's what you deserve. I loved the stone scene. Woo, I'm still laughing.
Maria X chapter 26 . 2/7/2004
Cool! I read it weeks ago, but I'm online now! Well...one thing. The chapter is titled 'six brave questers...etc' in the chapter loggin, but it's 'FIVE brav questers...etc' where you type Chapter blabla:etc after the A/N... Make up your mind!Heheh...
KyranHayyt chapter 26 . 2/3/2004
OMG i love it. i cant believe you stuck with it and wrote so much. its amazing
Redkun chapter 26 . 1/27/2004
Finally remembered to review! And finally remembered that I need to post it anoyomously...
Seriously, your Author Notes are starting to take over! Soon it's going to be "AUTHOR NOTES! (featuring Shadow Spinner)" But my state of the art inter dimensional transporter? I... thought you were going to get it! _;
Onto the chapter review, this was quite a nice chapter to read. Well paced, easy and relaxing. It's good that Yram is back, she gives a nice, light-hearted feel to any scene she's in.
And the bit at the end with Raivendia really creeped me out! What did they do to her? It really makes you take pity on the poor, lonely, evil woman. This bit constrasted very sharply with the casual nature of the rest of the chapter, and gave the ending a serious, sombre mood going into the next chapter. Which is highly appropriate since the team is leaving the safety of the castle to the dangerous plains... gives it an ominious feel.
A good chapter, AG!
Sylver-Ajah chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
Pretty neat so far - though there's alot you arent revealing about Aryah...like why she's even being saught after and what she's all about. Ilo sounds pretty cool though.
As for contructive critisicm (and I always try to give it, even if I'm not asked) I don't think you should have mentioned Ilo's apparent age in the second chapter, because it made it pretty obvious as to who showed up in this chapter to help Aryah out. Also, I don't know if haven't caught on or maybe you just don't have a good word processor - but you've got a bunch of spelling errors in these first few chapters and some grammar stuff thats a little distracting to read through.
Anyways, hope that was sufficient critisicm and if it wasnt...I'll be back once I read on. Keep it up!
tawnyfawn chapter 26 . 12/17/2003
well, this chapter revealed a lot of secrests! (joking...DUH ))
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
from tawnyfawn
Lisa chapter 26 . 12/16/2003
another ending instead of "on the moter way" that i've heard is "and Joker takes ballet"
just thought i should share! merry christmas!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »