Reviews for Shadow Spinner
tawnyfawn chapter 23 . 10/28/2003
*gasp* What's with Aryah? I think I know but I'm still not saying! hehehe. (evil laugh) O, there is totally chemistry between Tyfonas and Aryah. A love hate kinda thing. And i reckon that Rife kinda likes Aryah. That would be cute. O, this is so good! I have to go read the next chappie!
tawnyfawn chapter 22 . 10/28/2003
Firstly, I would just like to say that there are so many possible couples in this book. Another thing, Tyfonas is starting to grow on me. He's cool. I even like him better than Ilo! It was also hilarious how youdescribed the boys acting in the weapons store. Very funny. And I liked how Arrah got the bow engraved with fire! Very fitting.

And what is up with Tashka? Why isshe so special? I really want to find out si I'll go read the next chappie.

from tawnyfawn
tawnyfawn chapter 21 . 10/28/2003
K, I'm justgoing to say some stuff i've been meaning to say for a couple of chapters but I keep forgetting! Firstly, you're right. Evanesence isthe best band in the world. Secondly, apart from me and one of my friends, you must be the only person I know who still thinks that pokemon is cool. Im really into japanese animation and stuff. I mainly read manga. I dont know wheather i read the good ones or not though cause I just got into it. Also, in one of the past chappies where one of the guards went toan alternate dimension and was talking about 'Bush', that wouldn't happen to be opur world would it? (evil grin))

Oh, and i realised something reallycool aboutyour story! Erif and Rife are the same letters just mixed up! Ithink that is so cool! I only just noticed cause I'm kinda slow with stuff like that.

I also like the new Tyfonas/Yram/Erif love triangle thing evolving. hehehe.

Oh Yeah, Why doesn't Ayah like water? If you said why i the story I've forgotten!This storyis turing out so well. You shoulddefiantly get it published!

fromtawnyfawn.
tawnyfawn chapter 20 . 10/28/2003
Oh Mi Gosh! What can I say but excellent! This has to be one of the best chapters yet! I loved it! I really liked Balaru or whatever his name was. I TOTALLY think that someone is the daughter of the nymph! And I think I know who! But I wont say cause then if someone reads the story or something and Im right then the whole thing will be tuined. But keep up the excellent work. I really dod like this chapter.
tawnyfawn chapter 19 . 10/28/2003
Ek! (squeal of excitment)

This is so good!

I HAVE to read the next chappie. And i will. right now. )

Ek! so good!

ek!
tawnyfawn chapter 18 . 10/28/2003
Ah! You should defiantly NOT take Shadow Spinner off the net! Its so good. But I do agree with you thinking to try and get it published. It would be so good! Did Zezezenze just die? I think she did but I dont want to believe it! Just when I was starting to get to like her. I like hoe you wrote about death though. very good. This story just keeps getting more and more excellent. I love it! I really want to know more about the characters, They are very intriging. That is defiantly not how youspell intriging. Oh well, i hope you got the generalgist of the word. O, I HAVEto go read the next chappie.
tawnyfawn chapter 17 . 10/28/2003
I have two bits of constuctive critism. One, in about the middle of the chaper ithink, Rife says something like "Who's with who? I better not be with Rife"

AND, i really like the Ilo/Zezezenze/Yram thing going on. What is with Ilo and Zezezenze? How did they get so close. Were they that close before the journey?

Also, I really liked this chapter, I though it was really wellw ritten and just plain great. I really want to go read the next chapter.

from tawnyfawn.
tawnyfawn chapter 16 . 10/28/2003
i liked this chapter. i really want to go read what happens next! so i wil! )
tawnyfawn chapter 14 . 10/28/2003
o, i like ow this is turning out. ver good.
tawnyfawn chapter 13 . 10/28/2003
I agreewith Ilo, i like this chapter too! hehehehe
tawnyfawn chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
she isgoing tyo dachenbaraug or whatever? How! Gr... ill just have to rad the next chappie. sorry bout the short review.
tawnyfawn chapter 11 . 10/28/2003
talk about leaving a story on a cliff hanger! very good though.
Lisa chapter 24 . 10/28/2003
sorry for the delay in my review. i was evacuated from my house on Sunday. i live in San Deigo and if you didn't know, there is a whoomping fire here! lots of houses were burned down and stuff. not mine, i was lucky. and they CLOSED SCHOOL! i hope they keep it closed all week! they may HAVE to because we aren't allowed outside 'cause of the smoke and ash. envy me! Hee hee(cough,cough)hee hee.

anyway, as for my review, (that IS what i'm supposed to be doing. sheesh, talk about side-tracked!) i liked this chapter a lot. Tyfonas really annoys me, but i liked how Ilo could counter him like that. i think Rife is definitly my favorate character of this chapter. i missed Yram. she would have been good at shutting up Raivendia. she could've also countered the fire. i think Yram and Aryah could be sisters or something, because they are almost complete opposites. you know how it is.

i look forward to reading more. good luck with life!
tawnyfawn chapter 10 . 10/28/2003
a review for the authors notes:

hi,i read your authors notes chappie. on the subject of ratings, i dont really know. giving it a pg13 rating wouldnt harm the story or anything and it might enable you to put in some scandalous scenes with a whole peck on te cheek! ) anywayz, im not really sure how you could improve this story much more cause its really good.

from tawnyfawn
tawnyfawn chapter 9 . 10/28/2003
good chappie. i really wan to know what happens next.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »