Reviews for Shadow Spinner
RyokoJesse chapter 4 . 12/15/2002
! She's was worried about him! *slaps herself*

*blinks**rubs head*

oooooooooowwwwwwwww! im too sappy.

sweet fighting scene! keep up the awesome ficcie writing! I wuv this one! buh byes!

Erj

PS: I WILL hunt you down and kill you with my deathscythe if you dont hurry up with the next chappie, lol
RyokoJesse chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
Ayrah and Ilo sittin in tree...well, you get the point. im not singing that whole gay song but i still think you should make this fic a romance fic! - I love it so much! heheh. it's a shame Ilo couldn't have beat the crap out of that dragon...it would have been amusing. *evil grin*

anyways, I love your stori *AGAIN*, and im off to read the next chappie!

buh byes! Erj
RyokoJesse chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
O_O! I love this stori! Already! Aryah is such a cool character! I hope you make this a romance stori, or i will be sad. :( But i'll still read it! GREAT idea, story, and everything. Your writing is just SOOOOOOOOO good!

Keep it up! This deserves SOO many more reviews than what its getting, but barely anyone rads original fiction anymore. I'll tell ppls i know to read it, okies? buh byes!

Erj
RyokoJesse chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
hey i just wanted to tell you, since my mom syas i have to go now so i cant read our story, otherwise i would, that i have a kool quote for you if you feel like putting it in your bio.

::::

"Good friends help you move; true friends help you move bodies"

Like it? _ u dun hae to put it up, just thought id show u

ill come back and really revireew later okies? bye!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Very interesting. I love the way the characters interact with each other.
OctoberRose chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
The expressions used are so creative-the second paragraph is painted out so clearly that I can almost picture it in my mind's eye. good work on this one, Gold mage!
Luki Dimension chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
The hunt is on. hehe, sorry, I've just always wanted to say that!
Luki Dimension chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Great! I'm really getting into it. I wonder why Ilo is running?
Luki Dimension chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
Hah hah! Sleeping bombs. Classic!

Oh, and heres a note if you want more reviews. Look around and find more people who do originals. I find that if you review one of their stories, they'll review yours.

Other note, I was really hyper today (LONG STORY) and I'm working on something for it. I'll let you know how it pans out (glad you liked the pictures).
Luki Dimension chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Ooh, tres intriguing. Heh heh, sorry, I'm supposed to be doing my french homework. Sounds pretty good...
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8