Reviews for And So I Cry
NightOwl25 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this was very well written story along with it being heartbreaking.
Omok chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I can't help it.

I can't help it but to go through every single story of yours (that wouldn't take me a long time - that i'd enjoy - to read.) and read it. I can't help it.

Matter of fact; i NEED to stop. Homework homework homework!

But i CAN'T help it.

Dam.

i wish you'd start writing soon. If not; you'd be spammed. Well, okay, fine, you're already being spammed. but

Gah. God. _ ; oh. My. God. X-x; argh!
kuroihime chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
wow. i really like this. it was beautifully written and very unique. I love your creativity with this.
infamousredink09 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING!
Antony At Last chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Dear Jesus that was terrifying. Beautiful in a way one would rather not admit, reality is far too intoxicating, and bloody, for us to not be entranced. Very good job, it was so real.
Chinchy chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I almost cried when I read this. The story is so sad and beautiful.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Hauntingly beautiful... an insightful look into a lifestyle that is often not accepted... hate crimes are a very scary thing... even the idea of one is terrifying.
Desolation chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Ah... how can I even begin to describe how this makes me feel. This is such a beautiful, heartfelt, agonizing story. You are a talented writer, and I have to say almost every story you have written is the story of my life in some way. This story in particular is so much like me and my... hm... can't call her girlfriend... I guess whatever Bridgette and Bridget in this story considered themselves before they got involved. I just want to thank you for being so real, so raw. It makes me feel like someone out there understands me.
pieces chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I'm ... moved. It's corny, I know ... but I seriously am. Must download the song, must download the song, must download the song ... and whatnot. I love it - favorites list for sure!
Gabby
*true happiness, love, is worth hells of the greatest depths*
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Aw... That's so sad. Beautifully written, too. Is there going to be any more added to it? I think it would take away from it if you did.

BTW, ignore the anon. review. Review boards are for reviewing and constructive critisism, not preaching. I don't agree with homosexuality, either, but to every (wo)man their own.

Still a great story!

TH
kep chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wow that's very powerful and deep. I think you did a good job of not only expressing the characters and story well enough to truly effect the reader but also of portraying society's pathetic atitude and lack of tolerance. Just an excellent piece.
DeeDee chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
This story really was beautiful! It's so sad at how she was killed and violated just because of who she loved and it's even more sad that it happens to people a lot more than I'd like it to. People should be allowed to love whomever they want, no matter of their gender. Love is love, plain and simple. I can't believe so many people can't see that. God created everyone just as they are and that includes homosexuals. I wonder, if homosexuality was just as common as heterosexuality, and heterosexuality as common a homosexuality as it is now, then would heterosexuality be considered the sin?

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant there, well once again I applaud you on your masterpeice
DeeDee chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Awesome story! It was really touching, keep writing!
Beth Tsany chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Wow. That was wonderfully angsty and so so so sad. Very enjoyable.
Kitten of Rain chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Honestly, I'm holding back tears right now. Beautifully written. Ignorance sucks.