Reviews for POTUS
PenguinsEvilPawn chapter 6 . 1/28/2003
I loved it. It's definitely George W. Bush. I love making fun of America, especially Florida. It doesn't matter that I live here. Anyways, I can't wait for the next part.
Jane McCartney1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
That was fantastic! Bush's such a wimp (am I even allowed to say these kind of things?) and I do have obvious reasons to say it. Just see the bulls he wrongfully says about my country, which is one of the biggest and most populated in the world. And now this war. Blah!
Jraider chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
I've only read Mark 1 and I already find it funny:D good job
persephonevii chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
That was hilarious! Sounds like Bush doesn't really have any idea about his country, how to run it or doing anyting really.
Lora Darcy chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
This is hysterical! I love it, I really love it! I'm laughing so hard... Hysterical! Just hysterical! (I seem to have a problem saying anything else about it, don't I?) Way to capture George "Dubya" and current American politics...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
very,very funny. i can honestly say that yooh dun reely have anything that you need to improve upon.
Lightbulby chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Continue! That was hilarious!
SteelMagnolia chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Oooh... Very nice. I love this story. Both chapters 1 & 2. I love how well you displayed the stupidity of our (the american) president. Although, he doesnt leave much to the imagination if you know what I mean... heh.

Wow, this is getting too long for a stupid review.

*looks back at your story* umm... *screen fades out*
Dragon Empress chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
Heh heh heh, I like this, it's pretty funny. And I can just imagine George W. Bush acting like that too! (Laughs some more.)

Ah, he's not very bright, is he?
Brittany chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Oh my God. I have tears rolling down my cheeks, I am laughing so hard.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Hahaha that was great. Write another one soon!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4