Reviews for Flames
chocohound chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Very fantastical (is that a word?) I like it!
PleaseDeleteThisAccountMods chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It may just be my love of burning things but I love it!
Clarkie chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Hm this is pretty good. Some gramattical errors (Which I myself am OFTEN guilty of). Good idea though.
Total Confusion chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
It's an interesting poem sounds like fanasty.
Lemming with no madness chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Very true and spirtal, keep wrting good poetry like this! :)
Akemi-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Nice! I really like these poems with fire, especially my friend, who burnt a hole through a table, but that's not the point! The point is: Why would someone want to flame a story? Especially your poem! I think people who flame are ridiculously inane.
SonGohan6 chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
You write some good stuff. I like it. Especially this one. Do you like DBZ? Every consider making a Dragonball Z

fanfic? You should..They are pretty good..Um...Check out my few chapter wonder, The Dark Empire Saga, since you

claim that you'll review it. Um..And..If you do, please tell me what you think...I mean, no flattery..I hate that..Uh..Yeah.

See yah 'round the big thing we call life. ~The Almighty Morbid Loser, Son Gohan~
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Oh.. I thought it would be about people who gave bad reviews. Since you always put something about flaming on your summary.. Just kidding!LOVED IT.
Anne Mophy chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
I'm assuming you're not referring to flames... oh, never mind, I'm too tired to make sense right now regarding flames as metaphor and flames as slang for unfavorable reviews. Sorry. But nice work :-)
Willum chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
I hope this was ment to be uplifting, that's kinda the way I took it. Don't read much poetry, but I've noticed you post a lot and have been checking them out. I think they're kinda nice.