Reviews for Phoenix Horizon
Corn on the Cob chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
O_O what could this mean... GASP the evil pirate people are still at it! they killed the poor guy back in chapter one! no...
Corn on the Cob chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
woohoo! kobi likes bananas! woohoo! ryi thinks too much! whe! nice
Corn on the Cob chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
short yet good intro to what i think is going to be the main focus of the plot...
Corn on the Cob chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
hehe... food is for experimenting with then eating then throwing up But hoorah! It seems that they will be on their way soon!
Corn on the Cob chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
wow... that was a... serious conversation... *squirm* but informative enough... wait this is a few years after that one guy was murdered right... ack... good chapter
Corn on the Cob chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
Oh plotness ) I see... good chapter
Corn on the Cob chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
hurrah! the familiar names from inside your head have come (though with really different personalities)! woohoo good job!
Corn on the Cob chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
hmm... humans seem to be looked down upon here... but hey, again, good stuff
Corn on the Cob chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
WOWI think I will chain review this...but... I detect... high level writing... very nice descriptive opening
Sakura Kuonji chapter 24 . 6/17/2004
Heh! I'm only..five months behind reviewing schedule! _ Amazing, ne? Anyway, I can't wait till we find out exactly what this "Xicantel" is. Keep up the good work!
Sakura Kuonji chapter 23 . 12/23/2003
Sorry about the late review; I haven't checked my email in months and I haven't logged into here in much longer _ How could you leave us at a cliffhanger like that? You're drivin' me insane! Not that I wasn't already. Anyway, keep it up!
Naja Copperleaf chapter 22 . 11/17/2003
Good chapter. Very interesting so far. You'd better get inspired because I want more. ;)
Mobius Soul chapter 17 . 10/17/2003
You are an insanely good writer! I came to this site intending to write here, and the first thing I read was Chapter 2 of Fallen...almost turned around and left, 'cuz I wasn't good enough to match up. I read CiMH and loved it-reading this and loving it. Don't you DARE stop writing!
willetts chapter 22 . 9/23/2003
bad stuff has a habit of hitting them doesnt it.

though their lack of sense probabaly doesnt help. Oh well.

o, wheres the tunnel wall lead.

dont give up on this, its ass kicking good!

.w.
Special K Birmingham chapter 22 . 9/23/2003
Cool. Definitely getting somewhere with this now. To tell the truth, I was witing for something to happen, I could tell you were getting bored with the story. (Yes, I do read your info bit thing.) And as you have more to publish, exciting things are gonna happen. Yay!

Keri