Reviews for Shadow of a girl Finished
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
That was so chilling actually. She penned this from beyond?
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Hey-

SInce you reviewed mine. I think your friend is right. See I don't liked to be flamed either. But this had some potential, and you say my stories have grammar problems.
Love-Have-No-Fear chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
So let me get this straight, you get negative reviews for your HP fics (hypocrite!) where you COMPLETELY changed their personalities. i'm sorry, don't you HATE it when people do that? and they should die? you're such a bitch. i replied to your shit for email too btw, why don't ya read that.

ne ways, so you take DOWN your HP fic cause not everyone on this site likes your fic? get over it! not everyone's going to! and just a helpful hint if you keep writing shitty fics, people are gonna say their shitty! and, knowing you, you'll just remove this review, cause you KNOW i'm right!

And what the HELL is with your bio? how much more are you trying to brag? or did you just make up that shit to boost your own confidence, cause obviously not many others are doing it for you! you're a freaking bitch. get over yourself. your plot sucks, your grammer and spelling suck, and YOU SUCK. quite bitching and compaining cause people don't like your fics! if you're going to put them on display for the whole world to see, don't be mad when people say they dislike them. get over your egotistical-sucky-wanna-be-author's ass. STOP dissing authors like Angel who have an awesome writing talent. don't be pissed cause she had about 100x's more reviews than you!

deal with it. she's a better author
Nataku chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Nicceee...I like the ending in particular, gave a nice feel to the whole fic. Clean detailing work, thumbs up
Lost Dove chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
This is really powerful. I'm not completely sure of the meaning, but that's what makes it so moving. The shadow over the truth keeps you hooked. Very mystic, and very beautiful.