Reviews for How life never is
Jovanna chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! OMG I FELL TO THE FLOOR! HAHAHAHA! I love your story! Is Seth using Emily for something with Jake?
Jovanna chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
You're an awesome writer ]. I have a weird feeling Seth is using Emily?
Jovanna chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
DUDE Xiaoyu and Jin are my favorites. I LOVE Tekken 4! Did you know Tekken 5 is out?
Jovanna chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wait...what were those guys? lol. I'm guessing i'm going to figure out.
ImtheONE chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
HEHEHE... It's good...I like! Keep going!
GuamGirl chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
haha. i like paul's character more and more as the chapters go on. he's so silly and funny )
GuamGirl chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
this chapter is so different compared to the first one, but either way its still really good. jessica cracks me up, she's one of those girls that you just want to give an english grammer lesson or something especially with all her "likes". paul is funny, he's hyper and very open/comfortable with his sexuality. seth is a really cool guy, i can imagine him to be some what of a "heart throb".
Izzy Diz chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
NO! It's over? AAH! MUST...READ...MORE!
Izzy Diz chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
nice chapter! beautiful writing!
Izzy Diz chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Nice chapter! I lk it! You have a unique perspective- a 14yr old living -alone?- in a bad neighborhood?I know reviews r hard to come by these days, but ur story was really good- and i've only read the first chapter (so far). I'll read more later but rite now, I have Hw *groan*. If u want to read sumthin, check out my stry! Teen Mishap; and review _.
ReaDiNGS DaRK RoSe chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
next one! now now now now now now! sorry i really like this story i havnt read original writing in a long time and this is perhaps one of the bets ive read! next chapter please!

XSiCX
pneumothorax chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
bwah! keep writing, this is actually interesting [for once] with an original plot [for once]. ha. this is one of the better fics I've read on f/p. yay for you and your fic then. keep writing it! it's good!

Cali.

plz could you r&r my fic if you have time?

thanks!
terra-bookie chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
cool. i like how you make it more realistic using the actual names of the fight moves in Tekken 4. it's really funny too.
Beautiful Midnight chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
; The only thing I'll make a comment on is your switching from past to present tense.. but don't worry. I do that too, and I won't even notice it. (_ v I made my English teacher cry. Boo-ya.)

Cute story, look forward to reading some new stuff from you. (I liked it, even though it wasn't shounen-ai. It must be good.)
XXiniquityXX chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Heylo muu muu! _ Good work here, yes yes. Just uno suggestiono. o_O I noticed that you seem to switch from present to past tense when you're writing. Like... one paragraph says, "She smiles, letting her guard down momentarily. She realizes what she is doing then drops the friendliness to a slight scowl." then a paragraph or two later it says, "He blinked at her but didn't reply. However, when she started walking he kept up with her." Just something I usually notice when I read stuff like this. Anyway, other than that, really good job. I like the plot and stuff. Kudos! Write more soon, okie dokie?

~ Moony of Spoons