Reviews for Short Poems
Cindy Moon chapter 17 . 5/13/2008
Sometimes the summer isn't so bad. I'm glad you're posting your work again; I've always loved reading your poetry.
Cindy Moon chapter 16 . 9/12/2005
Once again, a work of wonder. You're rolling out tranquility as fast as networks can produce reality tv. Compliments of course.-Cindy Moon *)
leise chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I like it alot. Its really well written. I couldn't change anything. Keep up the good writing.
plastic soul chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
hey, its john again
im new to this and dont quite get the format, but ya, help me out
if your not busy, im me at hksjohny on aim
thats it
pax
john yeun chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
whats up james, its john. just checking out the poetry. im lovin it too.
pax
silverdream139 chapter 15 . 2/11/2004
Whee! Standing tears...xD You gave life to the little droplets! And in such a spexily-creative-I-want-to-glomp kind of way! Auugh! The poetic-ness! It's just too much! *cowers*
-Arii xD
Rhetorics chapter 15 . 1/31/2004
Wow... standing tears, that's a pretty good metaphor. I'm gonna use it from now on, no just kidding. You've always got your way around with Imagery... and your style hasn't failed through this poem. Love the rhymescheme.. it relaly flows as well. *Sigh* that's how I feel right now... no, it's not emotioanl stress, it's school stress. I'm gonna break lol.
Good job!
Cindy Moon chapter 15 . 1/29/2004
Something so simple transfigured into something so complexingly beautiful.
Me like lots!
-Cindy Moon *)
Cindy Moon chapter 14 . 12/28/2003
Hope is a dangerous thing indeed, will it betray you to your death? I sure hope not, where else am I to find optimistic poems such as these written by you? -sarcasm taking over me-
I love the format, you take the reader from the first few lines from this great definition of hope just to degrade it down to reality, the small flicker of light that it is. So moving... hmm something tells me I shouldn't be so happy about a topic so angst like. Anyways, I quite enjoyed it despite the fact I disagree with it(as well as the quote I had placed at the beginning of my review) Hm Happy Holidays!
-Cindy Moon *) Keep writing! Your work touched people
Rhetorics chapter 14 . 11/28/2003
Hahah, I was thinking "Oh, it's an optimistic poem" when I read the title, but it's not really huh? It's rolling up, and then down, and then up again, and down. It's a fairly unique composition you've chosen.
*sigh* that's how I felt yesterday... Just dead, hopeless... Mainly because my math grade sucks, but you know...
I also liked the allusion to the previous poem you had at the bottom. "Racing on." *Sigh* and the imagery's great too. Even though it's not a specific sight, it lets your mind wander away... You can imagine practically anything.
Rhetorics chapter 13 . 11/28/2003
ah! I love this poem. Hahah, i love all of them, it doesn't matter, but I like this one especially... I can't relate to it more lol. It's scary to think how quickly life is rushing passed you. Before you know it, it's all going to be gone... sad huh..
silverdream139 chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
*Snif, sniff* So pretty! _ You write awesome romantic stuffs, Fuuma. Kya! *glomps*

-Ari aka Terra-cha
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
;_; How sad! Aie...so many tears, too much sadness. Beautiful, emotional work.

Ari aka Terra-cha
Cindy Moon chapter 13 . 11/16/2003
Suspended in our haste,

We just live to slowly watse

Away.

We are so busy, the world we pass

Stop and make the music last.

If we don't give time a chance.

We will move to a flightless dance.

you have inspired me. Thank you

-Cindy Moon *)
Cindy Moon chapter 12 . 11/16/2003
Personification with the sunset, or perhaps its a metaphor for someone!

Your work never ceases to amaze me.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »