Reviews for Betrayal
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I like it cuz it definitely makes sense and it rings true that after one mistake they turn away. _
absolute0 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I can relate to this one, especially to the lines "That after one mistake I made / You turn away?" I just don't get the "Does it really is so" part. Dunno if you intended it that way. Or maybe it means "Is it really so" so something like that. )
charredrose chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
awww this sounds kinda like my experience w/ something... yeah... it is kinda like my "betrayal". thanks for reading, reviewing, and most of all WRITING!
condemned Hope chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Du hast recht, ein echter Freund verzeiht dir einen Fehler.
elchi the god chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
vool coll. wie immer halt... obwohl ich der meinung bin, dass der satz does it really is so falsch is :) net dass ich dich nerv will oder so... aber sonst echt gut geschrieben.
aleta chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
wow this was really good and I know how feels to be betrayed but I suppose it's true that you can't be a real freind if you turn your back after one silly mistake.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
It starts sorrowful and pleading, then seems a bit bitter and upset. Gets angrier and then the last stanza is brilliant. Makes you think and also reevaluate your relationships and see what they truly are.
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
"If this was really friendship Then who betrayed who?"

Holy Crap! That line is just so...strong! It has so much meaning and truth in so little words. Great poem, I really like it!

~me~
not sure yet chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
ooo, love it, the twist at the end is great, very nicely done!
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Tolles Gedicht...kann ich gut nachvollziehen, was du da aufschreibst, mal wieder *g* Wo nimmst du nur dieses Talent her? *staun* deine Gedichte sind der Hammer...und natürlich auch "Eye of the Tiger" *ungeduldig aufs nächste Chap wartet*...hey, du warst auf dem Grönemeyer Konzert? *neidisch sei* *keine Karten mehr bekommen hatte* Ich liebe seine Musik einfach *seufz* nun gut, das nur mal am Rande bemerkt *g*

dein Stoffhottehü
Troubled Mind chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Oh, i like this one. Especially the last line. I've been there too.