Reviews for Raining Tears
ShadowEver chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I got in a fight beforew with someone... seems just liek this. Your poetry is really good.

~*~Shadow4ever~*~
The Forsaken One chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
You're feeling alone, as I always feel. But I live in darkness, I've come to like the darkness better then the light. My light slowly fades away. Till it's just a dim speck. But it grows and decrease's all the time, I just prefer to sit at my computer blaring music and typing Poetry, while I brood. I hope this helps a little but remember I can always be there for you to talk to.

Your Darkling Brother,

The Forsaken One
Damaged chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Don't we all feel like this. Wondering if there's really someone out there for us. Once that won't hurt us. I really like this! Keep writing!
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I liked it a lot, very beautiful.
x-Laurie-x chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
This reminds me of something I would do _ I try not to cry over things anymore. I try to pretend i'm strong... But i'm far from stong... *sniffs* I really liked your poem though, you really should post more of them here!
LucifersDarkChild chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
*cries* i feel the same way! *sniffle* *sniffle* i wish i could find MY perfect partner...
Shitnuts Fucktwatter chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
This is a nice poem. Write more please.
Aeon Princess chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
This reminds me of a similar poem that I wrote when I had a crush. Of course, I wouldn't post it, it's quite embarassing to me, but I appreciate that you posted a poem with such deep emotions in it on a public site. Also - on the story about Wakka getting pregnant - I'll e-mail you when it's done. Who knows when I will, I dont really have any good ideas right now, and I want to put out a 3rd chapter that's worth reading, not something I made up in five minutes. So stay tuned - and thanks for your interest! LOL
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
*sigh* i already know wut is going on for this fic...i feel so sry for u...and it's our secret _~ i hope u find ur guy someday...

. Cat
Ten no Kage chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Ya know, this was me last friday. I'd gotten in a fight with a (ex)friend and I was crying...Very good. I like it. _