Reviews for L'amoureux: an autopsy on our love
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I loved this. Definitly unique. )
LordK chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Great metaphor... how can you get more brilliant than preforming an autopsy on love? That's genius! I love it! The repetition of "heart stopped" is great. Isn't that the cause of all deaths of love. There's really not much to say: it's brilliant, and the organizaion, metaphor, and writing is flawless. It's done very, very well...

Favorite line: "A love of empty promises... I have an eerie feeling we've been here before". That's genius. This is a wonderful, quotable piece. Genius.
the tuesday after chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Ending very effective, though I feel that hinting "maybe the heart stopped" is lessened the intensity.
L.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow. Awesome poem. I adore the last line. Great work! :o)
imxnotxyourxstar chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very interesting and original, I love it.
"I am conducting an autopsy on our love
It never had a chance to live or say good-bye
Infested by more demons than vast Hell can hold
Falling through fissures deep, it gave a final cry.
Cause of death: hearts stopped." Great lines, they ended the poem nicely. Keep up the fantastic work!
Lsay312
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Oh I loved this. Esp. the final line.
SlateAP chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
There we are, a poem I like. I feel dumb reviewing something that's already been reviewed to death, but it seems I have no choice if I'm to review anything of yours. Anyway, compared to some of your earlier works I rank this much higher. No distracting errors, that I found, excellent flow and rhyme scheme. Emotion was evident and that's of course always good, and you stayed on the same theme the whole time, something a lot of us writers have a hard time doing. So. good job, and here here, or watever you like best, pat on the back? Slap in the ass? I dunno, I better stop before you get offended ;-)
Needa S chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Sadddddddd.. well written, put together very well. Outstanding! You are very talented.. keep writing! Smiley
tigerintheraiyn chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
so dark, so sad

it hurts when love dies

you made me cry
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
sad... NEVER STOP WRITING!
Ulterior Motives chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
New perspective of lost love..I absolutely love it. You have a great style of writing. Please keep up the good work.
Dark angel of the lake chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
This is rather interesting and cool. good job.
Michelle Mickle chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I'm really like the macabre tone.
indigo symphony chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I like it...a lot. Too many of us can understand this subject, but I've never heard it worded quite this way before.

Thanks for continuing to review;I look forward to more of your work!
PhatMushuSoup chapter 1 . 11/28/2002