Reviews for What is God?
Rach chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
intresting. I hope you don't mind if I try to answer some of the questions that were raised (please don't get the idea that I am pushing my belives on you because that is not what I am trying to do you don't have to argge or even like the answers you can think they're silly if you want)
one of the point you meantioned was that god doesn't know anyrhing because he let Satan torment Job.
well the reason why god did that is because Satan said to god that people only love god when he blesses them so it wasn't only Job that they were talking about. and as you know Job passed the test.
oh and god doesn't say to satan where have you been he acually says "where do you come from" if you want to look it up it's in Job 1:7.
and you know the test that satan put on Job it's still going today expect not with sickness it's with crime, mortels that sort of thing.
I hope you're happy with my answers but if you not then fair enough.
keep up the good work
see ya
rona chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
that was a very interesting point of view. while i don't agree with some of the things you ahd to say, i definitely think it's original. but what you have to remember is that god is not in human terms. it is hard for us to picture someone perfect and perfectly loving and wise, but that is what god is. anyway, thanks for the interesting thoughts.
Indus Belethil chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Well, it's certainly a fresh insight. (I haven't seen anything like it, anyway.) You're entitled to your own ideas and beliefs, and even though I don't share them, that's okay. Thanks for making this an entertaining read!

-Indus Belethil-
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Hmmm... interesting. I like it.
orikal24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Very interesting...I like the line:

God is a fire, and we are all tiny flames; and when we die, those tiny flames go back into the fire of God.

That is a very good metaphor, however I do not believe the entire piece. but it is an interesting view point.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Seems more like a theory on Christianity?

Anyway, interesting enough.