Reviews for Jaws of Love
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 15 . 6/11/2006
Dang you're just killing off everyone huh? *laughs* good job though, as always. There were a few grammer mistakes but non so big as to correct or to worry about. We all make 'em. (I'm one of them too you know -_-0) You did an awesome job and I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Goddess of Night
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
Well THIS makes a whole lot more sense to the other chapters...heh *blushes*

Well worth the wait-I don't know about you guys but I really like Tiffany..._ She so cool. Your descriptions were fab. and i didn't catch spelling or Gram. errors (but don't count on that- i normally breeze over them in my writing .
Laura TIO chapter 14 . 5/18/2005
HURRAH! Worth the wait! No lapdancing, but can you argue with a shower scene? No sir!
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Whoa, Ash a killer? Poor Mikhael, must be hard on him. But dang girl, wonderful chapter as usual. I didn't see any major spelling/grammer errors! ((But you're always very good with those..unless you're tired.)) Lovly descriptions and very bloody. Ash seems very creepy right now...don't like her much..

~*~Icy~*~
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
Hey there buddy! I haven't been on in a while, sorry. This story sounds pretty interesting and is. Four out of five. Very well written. Sorry about my last review- I mistook you for a different author *hits head*. I'm leaving the site for good soon, but not cause of plagerism or anything, like you, I've found a better place to showcase my work: the screen. I wouldn't be surprized if you became a published literature writer though, your descriptions describe things on almost every level. Well, if you would give your CC to "Kendo" it'd be appreciated cause I only have 9, so I KNOW somethings wrong. Please excuse the plug, but no one wants to go Simon Cowell on me. *frowns* Anyhow, either way it goes, good work once again, I'll be checking this again soon!-Yin
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Wow-good. This is probably one of the first times I'd reviewed you even though you're on my favorties list. anyone kaykyo takashiro would suggest is good, and you definitely are. Lookin' forward to more. Ja._maboroshinomiko
Kaiwaf chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
MUA! Only you can do such creepy things to your characters. . .but wait. . what's going on? Argh, so confused. . .been so long without my computer, so it's been awhile since I read the last chapter. Still, what an odd experience. Is this what people go through when they're killing and eating other people? Questions questions, I suppose I'll have to wait until the next chapter, drat you!
Heh heh, luvin it!
kat
faerie-gumdrops chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
ooh spooky dream! i wonder who the owner of that strange voice was and what decision Debra will make - I hope no one gets hurt! Ooh so now Michael's back and Dylan caught him yay!
kamui-kun chapter 13 . 7/28/2004
Okay, this was some pretty bizzare sequence of events here. Once again you've mistified me even more with your storytelling. I really don't have a clear idea of how all of these seemingly random events relate to one another but I know that when I finally figure it out it would be a terrific experience.

Nice job with the girl in this story. Up until the end, you were able to keep her identity a big secret and now you definitely have left me begging for more. You've really got me hooked on this one.

So was it just a dream? I believe not. But it was a great and unique description of hell nonetheless. I always thought that it was some sort of pit of doom with devils and demons and wandering souls and burning flames but I see that you were able to improvisize on it. Nice!

And Death! What can I say? He's a she and yet still as mysterious and as conniving as ever! But I really don't know how she fits in all of this? Is she somehow responsible for the cannibalistic murders? Ah... you've really got a great story here! Keep it up!

The final chapter you've currently released! I've finally caught up to both of your stories and it's quite sad to know that the waiting now starts. You've really gotta keep on writing, my friend. These two stories of yours are really fantastic! I'll definitely eagerly await your next update! )
DragonsEclipse chapter 13 . 7/27/2004
I finally got to this. I just got back from vacation. Anyway, you've got to update this soon! Intriguing chapter. Keep writing! _
kamui-kun chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
Okay, another funky chapter... especially the ending part. The thought of having all these cannibalistic incidents in contemporary times is weird enough but then thinking that these killers might not be human at all makes it all the more bizzare. My mind is helluva confused with this story. I really must find the answers to all this grotesque events ASAP.

Okay, let's start from the beginning. I dunno if you had intended for it to be so but the start of this chapter and the previous one are the same. I don't know if it's exactly the same but I think that they're very very close. And to be honest, I found it a little bit redundant. Dunno if others think the same way, though...

But in any case, this was still a great chapter. Dylan's sudden question in the beginning was quite disturbing. I wonder what happened to him that night which made him think of such a thing. Maybe the guy had the same dream that Tiffany also had. Who knows. But still it was quite troubling, and, if my suspicion is right, a great foreshadowing of future events.

Hm... two new characters. Vincent and Rhea. Are they also main characters? Anyway, I admire their willingness to help poor Michael out. And once again, I'm completely stump with the freaky ending. Ash wasn't human? So what the hell is she? And how did Rhea know about her nature from such a short interview? Ah... my poor little confused mind.

Anyway, I see that things are really starting to pick up with your story. The story's unraveling very well, not to slow as to be boring and dragging and not to fast as to seem to be rushed. Keep up the pace and I do hope I get surprised in the end.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Yay great chapter! Ah so t hat's why Debra was ignoring Trip! I see! Aww well it's nice that he knows now, they are quite cute together. I like Rosemary in this chapter too, and at how she's struggling with 'Jows of Love'. The whole phone conversation about Skippy was pretty funny too.
kamui-kun chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
Hm... this is quite interesting. So this means that the cannibalistic murders have gone on for quite some time now. So this means that those responisble for the incidents have existed since the gang was but children. Hm... and it seems like all ended with the suicide of the eater... or maybe someone made it to look like that. Hm... interesting...

Ha! So this rules out my theory that Debra and the rest of the girls were aliens or monsters or something supernatural. They seem to be ordinary children as you pointed out. Maybe they're just born with some mystical power or something. Hm... I wonder what's the connection between them and the murders.

Short but good plot development. So there was a history behind all of this. Wonder how it all connects in the end. Good job and I'll try to read the next one soon!
kamui-kun chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
Okay, what is going on with Debra? And what mischievous secret are you hiding from us regarding the female leads of the story. Things have really taken a turn for the weird with these sudden "mysterious" abilities that Debra possessed. Now I'm really so confused! Whew, you write a spectacular story, my friend, with all this air of mystery and suspense hanging about. Applause applause! )

Let's start at the beginning. First of all, I love the way you try to make your characters distinct by giving them their own mannerisms. Debra seems to have a few. If I wasn't mistaken, she's the one that cooked things when anxious and now she puts lipstick thrice and also remembers memories of the past when scared. They really look more real with the effort your putting into describing their personalities. Very well done!

Okay, so I figured that Debra's got a hidden twin personality that reside within her body and this personality has some power that could help bring sense into this whole murder mysteries? Hahaha... far fetched idea, I know. But really, the suspense is killing me. What's with your girls? Are they alien psychic chicks or something? ) What kinda supernatural powers do they have?

Great chapter with all those huge amounts of suspense building up. I expect the next chapter to be nothing less than spectacular, right? Hm... this chapter's a little shorter than usual but I guess you have your reasons. Keep it up! I do hope that you'll soon reveal what your girls' powers are.
kamui-kun chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
Oh, freakiness galore! Once again, your dialogue looks and sounds very real and yet very powerful as well. Something's strange with the females of your story. I thought that they were just normal girls looking for love, success and maybe a few exciting situations in their everyday life but this chapter really bothered me.

Hm... everyone seems to be having some funky nightmarish dreams lately. Plus, everyones starting to have headaches and body pains. This is really starting to bug me. Obviously, I think it has something to do with the cannibalistic murders but I dunno if it's a premonition of the future or if it's somewhat caused by a more powerful, supernatural being. I think your story's starting to take on a whole new twist in this chapter.

"He's going to find out eventually." Rosemary added. "He's going to know that I'm not a normal human being and then I'm going to have to spill my past out to him and we all know how much I hate doing that and he's going to hate me because of the fact that I'm..." - okay now what the hell is this all about? Something's not right with your women characters, eh? A bit more mystery added in the mix? Damn, that means more things to ponder about. What are they hiding?

Whoa, Debra's becoming more and more assertive by the minute. I never thought she was the type that would pursue a goal even if she's all alone on it. Nevertheless, I admire her determination and I also admire Trip for lending a helping hand... and for his flawless fashion sense. He's so... Metrosexual (I think that's the word for it). )

Great chapter! Love the mystery you've added about the girls in the cast. I wonder if Michael would ever get over his experience. Anyway, keep it up!
207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »