Reviews for Towards The End
shay chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
hey! great story! i can't wait for the sequel. KEEP WRITING!
Jennia chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
hey. good story...but...cliffhanger..

come on where's the rest?
Tori18 chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Blasted work and life have kept me so busy that I just now found that you had posted this. Wow, what a great chapter/story whatever. I did answer a lot of questions yet it also raised alot of questions. I really hope you decide to go forward with the sequal
MIA chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
TRIPLE COOL
nameless chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
and still continuing to read...and still loving it...
sunni chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I'M A BIT CONFUSED HERE. IF JEREMIAH GOT WITH SUMMBER AFTER FINDING OUT THAT TIMBER IS ALIVE, THEN DOES HE REALLY LOVE HER? I MEAN, IF HE LOVED HER, HE WOULD'VE NEVER GOTTEN WITH SUMMER. THAT'S JUST WRONG. OOPS. YEAH, I KIND READ TRUTH TO BE TOLD FIRST. HEEHEE. WELL, I HOPE YOU CLARIFY THAT IN YOUR SEQUEL OR SOMETHING. POST UP SOON!
becca chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
hehe...guess i should have read the first two parts first. got kinda confused. but i still thought it was really good.
jamie chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
hi! just read all your stories today, and love it! but could you please clear up why jeremiah ignored timber and went out with summer? i don't understand that. u just don't ignore the person you love. it's just wrong. hope u post up the sequel soon.
cc chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
yay! the third part! but if this is gunna be the last part, then what happened afterwards? why did jeremiah ignore her and go out with summer? why? could you please write that part, or add it in the sequel or something cuz i'd really like to know. well, still waiting for the sequel!
rini chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
hey...i didn't know that you had before stuff posted up. well, i just wanted to tell you that it's great, and i hope you post up the sequel soon. well, gtg. Bye! love your story!