Reviews for Problems
Umi-kun chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Hey, who was it that won last time we played Worms, Fuuma? Yea. You may beat me, but after all, it's Blind Luck. I'll beat you down next time we play.

Now about this poem...

It's weird, really. Our needs, so small and insignificant, seem to outweigh the needs of those that suffer more. If you think about it, we're just two of the several billion people on the planet. Our problems, their problems, in the end, they don't really matter.

Then again, I could be wrong. The reason why Osama bin Laden is so popular is because he appeals to the people who see no direction in life. Someone could take advantage of our needs and promise us a way to fulfill them. We're just building blocks and catalysts and other objects for someone else to place together.

Just some random thoughts about your poem.

Insane Freak Always,

Umi
Rhetorics chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Wooah, very deep. I have to say this one's my second favorite to the 'growing pains' ones. I just loved that one... and this one.
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Very deep in your perspective here
greypixie chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
mm...good job blah blah and all the stuff everyone always puts...makes me think more than normal which might overload mah brain.- .
infinitestrings chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Good. Really good. Concise, which makes it more powerful. A lot of poems written on this topic turn into the same old cliches...you know how it goes. You've avoided that here, which is really cool. Keep writing.
ButterflyHunterPiccolo chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
NO MORE POEMS, DUDE! u.u; They're depressing...very depressing...