Reviews for Angie Goes To Camp
Boboshninka chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
This is the best story I have ever read in my entire life. It sounds like Angie and Gia are the best people in the world. Can I meet them? Do you think they could visit me in my Biodome?
prfcdestruction chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
that was reaally funny. i really loved it. keep writing this, it's fucking hilarious. i almost died laughing!
Raelynn chapter 5 . 11/21/2004
Umm. Wow. Um, you do that. Ok?
Danielle S chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
Lol I love it. Amazing. Chapters 1 and 5 were my favourites.. and there are too many awesome parts to list, so I won't. Stupid Matho. He STILL does that crap. All the time. It's annoying. Anyway, it's awesome. I'll probably read it again.
Sara Carmen chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
LOL. Nice, Gia.
Damon chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
You are so warped! I love it! MANGO LOVER! Um... I guess I can't think of the Irish equivallent of that one... I GIVE YOU SUPRISE TEST TOMORROW TOO... POST MORE! Luv D
hater of ms banana chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Ms banana SUCKS and she is DIRTY and GROSS and needs to SHUT UP and she can take the place of DIRTBAG in this story. And until u can write as well as gia u shut shut ur dirtbag mouth. U SUCK U SUCK ms banana SUCKS! oh btw Gia, I love the story, its funny and crazy. exactly what I love to read. Good job and keep up the good work.
ms banana sux chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
ms banana needs to shut her mouth, stupid bitch
ms. banana chapter 4 . 1/27/2003
This story sucks. Where the fuck did this 'Taswell' person come from you retard? what he/she just fucking appeared? yeah..uh...you stink.
a person chapter 4 . 1/25/2003
this is...kinda...ooky..
A MAN AN AWFUL AWFUL MAN chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Is there going to be some sort of car crash where several dozen bananas are killed/mushed?
Larry Fine chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
WHERE IS BIG STU!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME!
Moe Howard chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
I think that this story would be greatly improved if another character was added. Perhaps one that weilds a curling iron, maybe named big stu. Other than that, the story kicks ass.