Reviews for A warning to her
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
hm, very machistic, well sorta, u obviously got something against girls. lol, jk, very good, its very emotional, something obviously happened, if it didnt that makes u an even better writer. Twilight
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
WOW! i can't believe someone could be so mean that would inspire you to write something so _! I can't think of what to describe this. It's amazing and just WOW! and i think it's sweet that you think i'm one of the nicest women you've ever talked to. It truly does mean a lot.

WEll anyways! on a good note, I went back to the renaissance festival and the prince remembered ali and myself and i saw the legolas guy only he wasn't wearing his legolas costume he was wearing a kilt!

it was the best way to end a good summer!

WELL GREAT JOB!

MY NEW FAVORITE!

KIM
Tanika chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
*tears* this is really good and i feel so terrible for you that this female would hurt you so bad. i secretly hope you carry out your threat in this poem. dont hurt her to bad just open up her eyes. any way keep up the good work. and keep writing
Lilliana chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Great Job! I know how difficult that must have been for you...but I am glad that you got it out of your system! Li
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
There's nothing wrong with pouring anger onto the page. I do it every now and then too. Nicely done, btw. Thanks for your reviews. Keep writing.~CT
Schizophrenic Doll chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
you are a truly talented writer! I'm amazed by what I have read from you. Your use of words, the emotions put it in your writing, the way it flows, it's amazing. I truly hope you never stop writing.