Reviews for Show me the path to open my heart
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Aie...this is awesome, it has a great flowthe meaning...only you really should get over her...i dont think u shoudl let ur 'defenses' down...just like you say..too vulnerable, anyway this is great, you really, as usual, manage to write very deep, meaningful stuff and still make it poetic...i think thats hard...Love, Mia

PS: I watcehd the rugby final! England won! hourray! Yay! yay! No seriously, i am very happy!
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
wow. just when i start to see a pattern in your poetry, you write something so good and throws all of my ideas out the window! see with some writers here you can predict how the poem's gonna be or what it's going to be about... like me for example nearly all of my own poetry is about unrequitted love and not being noticed by someone and not being able to have them.

well anyways through out all my babbling i just wanted to tell you to keep up the amazing writing and i'm still waiting fo those new things about that "lass named adi"

Post soon!

Kim

( .Hobbit)
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Good work! Keep it up! _
bubblesbeccka chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
i really really liked this, it's different to what i usually read and i like that in a poet. kepping things different is the whole challange.
Muslima chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
I can relate so much to this peom- you have a gift.
Tanika chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
oh no! i read you last poem and thought you were finally over her. though you just had to be now look you have gone back to feeling sad. what happend? goodness i thinkyou should really try to get over her again. you are letting her control your life and she isnt even in it the way you want her to be. i definetly dont want to lecture you cause i know things like this do in fact take a long time so back to your poem. very well written. nice vocabulary, and very descriptive. good work. keep it up )
Lilliana chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Interesting...how leaving walls up means that she has won. I will have to think that one through...I always thought they offered some sort of protection. We'll see. Li
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/24/2002