Reviews for Chickens
Wolf1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Finally, someone who sees chickens for what they truly are! This is a great poem, I love it. *Glances back at her baby chicks sleeping in the emptied fishtank*
Deppfan31 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hey! I clicked on this poem as sort of joke, but I really loved it! It's sad though, how they eat their last meals... aw! I could really see the yellow balls of down flying around when they are chicks as I read this! Great job, and excellent poet!
Clucky chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This is awesome! I love chickens, I even have a pet chicken.
Mugi chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
...wow. I have two pet chicks, and it is true that they are pretty crazy little itself, the story is rather sad. You speak of the life of a chicken, and then point out how easy it is for us to take that life away. I really do like this poem, as it is very symbolic(whether you meant it to be or not). Great job.
Laura Leigh chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
dude that was awesome... i too have an undying love for chickens and when i saw this i had to read it...o chickens are great *clenches teethe* yea! see ya...
rosepetal1077 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
chickens are keen! lol their so clucky (not a word but do i care? no!) and downy!(again not a word... just a cleaning substance!)
tresparadisE chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
hehe sweet poem... i love chickens! im glad you felt the need to do this quasi-noble animal a great service by immortalising them through written word. i dont suppose you could do one for fish? heh.

cheers!
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Previously, I truly had no higher respect for chickens, but your poem...makes you take a second look at these "everyday" creatures.

Fish and cows forever! *blubmo*

Starlight Rain
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
CHICKEN! Chicken rules! :D :D :D Eeeeeeehehehe! I cant believe u wrote a poem about chickens! U rock dude!
Tweek chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
LOL, chickens are cool, and tasty :-)