Reviews for Diamond
Charity F chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
very original and nice...well done!
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
interesting idea. i like the way you presented the poem especially! it's not easy to write poems within such constrictions. this is indeed an eye-opener. good job!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Very clever. I love it.
Melissa Lea Night chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
i like this poem very much. obviously it takes shape of a diamond which is really cool, but your right about the ending that many have diamonds in their own home but they see it as charcoal. it's very simple but it just works well. good job!
KatyGirl1219 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I like the idea of doing it in the shape of a diamond. 'Tis clever and muchly original :)

Thank you muchly for my reviews, hon!

::hugs::

Oh, and keep writing ;)
Cyanotok chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
VERY nice, and very original. I love the syntax of that one. Keep it up, Cas.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
What a great last line. But... The diamond is top-heavy! I bet the other diamond-girls are jealous now...

:hums Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (or whatever that song's called) to herself:
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
that WAS pretty cool. i liked the diamond idea. good last line - i liked how sardonic the poam was.
mapofyourhead chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
This is a very lovely piece of work...It's very true as well: we invest so much in something that is jsut, in essence, a shiny rock.

Keep Writing,

*SableTrumpetress
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Makes you think about the worthlessness of many of the world's treasured objects. :o)
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Hey thanks! _ And thanks for reviewing it too! *KG
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Cleverly done and very original – descriptive as well! I’ll never forget the day in science when I discovered diamond is a relative of carbon. The concept really draws on the whole hidden beauty ideal and seeing something for its potential.