Reviews for Dream Eaters
Jake chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Cute. Somewhat Childish, but cute. )
The System Mother chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Dude, that's crazy! I can't rhyme, and I envy people who can.
Nai Nebel chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I can identify with this poem so well... My dreams are much like it. But the monsters are my dad... Flitting in my life-like dreams and taking his place there, where I know he shouldn't be, as he's dead... but these dreams make me wish he was back, and strain my heart towards what can never be...
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
heheheh... gay! yes, i'm horrible... like this one! oh, i like reading your poems and stuff... see?

baibaiyukie
Cyanotok chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Okay, now you have a Joel Silverstein feel to your poems. Great work for kid's poetry. Nothing more to say.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
How adorable. And man, those monster names sure are a mouthful... I wonder how a mom of more than, oh, two children, would call all her kids to supper? Surely the food would be cold by the time all those syllables worked their way out of her mouth (or mouths!)...
rosepetal1077 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
lol humorous... i used to be scared of monsters...
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Very, very adorable! It manages to stay cute while still standing as intellectual as well-quite a feat to accomplish, I must say!

Starlight Rain
Bloodfiend chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I like this. It makes me think of when I was a child (those many years ago). Oh by the way, your bio said you are a Were. Way cool. I find it really hard to find other Were's. People usaly just think I'm weird or something.
MeddlingMaiden chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Lol! This was adorable . . . the monster names were (of course) the best part!
Tweek chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Great fun, do you get nightmares?, hope not, is that why you're always OL at 4am :)
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Awwww...*squeals* Thank you so much! Isn't rhyming stuff fun? *kicks herself* I gotta get going and write some more! _ Thank you so much for what you said! *KG
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Wow I thought this was excellent! I go through similar spurts of rhyming ingenious too and I love to write rhyming poetry, though lately I’ve been writing non-rhyming ones. Anyway, that’s way off track - I loved this poem because the tone was light, yet when those dreams take place you usually think they are real and feel scared. You described all those emotions wonderfully in rhyme, and the words flowed so easily. Write on!