Reviews for Evil
The Old Sam Garrett chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I am a strong believer that no one over the age of 40 can truly understand life enough to write poetry. All that aside...no. I can't put that aside, because in this case, it applies to you. You write about evil, but you don't understand it. It's choppy; it doesn't flow at all. Really, it sounds childish.

I don't like it.
wain chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This is really less of a review than it is a response to a brutal, brutal review from about two months ago. You were up at 5 and just beat me to death to let some of your anger out. I've been meaning to reply and find a reason to rip you a new one, just out of spite. I mean I can understand a criticsm of my work, it wasn't that good really, but you just criticised me in general! After looking at a few of your works, you seem like a somewhat open-minded person. So I just wanted to point out that I think it's a bit hypocritcal to stereotypically label me as a typical whiny bitchy teen. I was finding an extreme difficulty in writing a "personal manifesto" and had to quickly make up some reflections to fill up a few pages for a class assignment. I don't think of myself as more intelligent than I really am just for being interesteted in philosophy. (Even if I feel it's neccesary to point out that I don't talk about God with my friends, I read Dante, a few things by Rousseau and soon I think I'll try Neitzsche. Dante and Rousseau aren't really philosophers but you know what I mean.) Ripping your poetry won't help me any since I've already vented to some degree. (I'm not even touching those "south park haikus") but I just didn't want you to get away with being so evilichouslly hurtful. heheh, I like that. Well I'm glad I've finally found the time to protect my honor. Oh and I have a poem that sort of relates to this defensive ranting. Your email might've been in my subconcious while I wrote it but I just thought that was interesting. I just hope you read this seeing as to how many times you've been reviewed.
FurballofEvilness chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
spooky. really spooky.

but at the same time entertaining!

Cyanotok chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I JUST noticed something *epiphany*: You have a Robert Frost style. That's not a bad thing, per say, but I can see it. Your poems become prose, and though I have not read any of your prose yet, I believe that your prose will be poetry.

Keep up the great work.

PS-Why is Death grinning?
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Creepy. Good though - all of your poems are. _
Tweek chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
A good poem, if rather dark and sad, you really know how to create the right atmosphere in your darker work.