Reviews for Firefly
Cloverless chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Oh, Oh God! Why? Why do I feel so dirty after reading this? Why, God art in Heaven?

No, no. I kid. It's not that bad. I have read only one or two other pieces of yours, I think, and I don't really believe that it sums up to what I've read (though its name temporarily eludes me; I hope it was in fact you).

I, personally, didn't find that breaking the poem up in the way you did, worked as well as it could have. I think that it became a little too choppy, as I had to keep looking down to finish the thought. And I don't mean to be cruel, but it reminds me of those bad Captain Kirk impressions you hear, with the delayed speech. "I ... think ... they ... are coming." sort of thing.

I did like the concept behind it, and though I wasn't a fan of its presentation, I can say that the word choice was great (I so rarely hear 'flits' used in a sentence).

Rating: 6/10
Cyanotok chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I liked it, actually, and I have no fixes for it at all. Which doesn't mean anything except, of course, just that. Good work.
tiramisuforyou chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Cool poem, I really like the idea of following the fire fly
Ritina chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
!
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I like it too Cass! So nyaar!
indigo lafayette chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
That's actually not that bad. I like the whole concept of the eye following the light. Very cool.