Reviews for Across Time and Oceans
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
Update? Awesome story! But if it is not the case please inform us.
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Hey I really like this fanfic. Its comedy genius. I hope Tamen doesnt die(even if it changes history, who cares?) And please update.:)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
I think you should know that this means that people REALLY REALLY love your story. After TEN (GOING ELEVEN) years of total absence, someone still reviews, begging for an update, or for you to take it and finish it ENTIRELY.

I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that maybe you'll start it up again after reading this or something, but I hope-I pray-that one day you can look back and check this story and just see how many of us admire you and your story. This is like, the best sorta gift for us Egyptian lovers. :) Whatever stopped you from this whole writing thing, I hope you get through it and regain inspiration, cause this is talent. Like, REALLY. You're so very talented. Anyhoo, I just thought that no one reviewed for 2015 yet, so, here I am!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely love this story! I have read about five times and all of the characters are very alive in my imagination. I love the way the Queen liked Nahbia and the friendship between the Pharaoh and Nahbia. I really hope that you update soon even though it has been quite a few years since you have last updated this story, but I absolutely adore this story so I'll always keep hope. ;)
SweetlilSunshine chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This is hilarious! I can't believe he just dragged her to a sacred pool. He's pretty straightforward too. Is he ever going to confront her suitor? I'd pay to see that.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
This is a really good story, it's sad that you're not continuing it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
OMG. I really wish you would update. The story's great. The characters minor and major both are very very alive in my mind. And I like that looming tragedy ahead. This story has really great potential so please update.
ImaginaryAsylum chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
I really like what you've done with the storyline so far and the way you've developed the characters. I know it's been a very long time, but please update soon. Keep up the good work!
Anna chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I like this chapter! And I don't think Tamen's too flirty, I mean, he's a fourteen year old boy, what do you expect? (Of course, he's the pharaoh, but he's still a teenager!) By the way, I was kind of disappointed when they didn't kiss... But, it's all part of the story, and I'm anticipating your next chapter!
akadabra-kaching chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Sighhhhhh. Even though I saw that this was not updated since 2004, can't help myself.
I just looooooove historical romance!
Please, just update soon...!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
From what what I can tell, this hasn't been updated since 2004. 2004. That's not good. Not good at all. I love this story, please, *please* update, I'm begging you!
MariVasc chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Thats awesome :) original idea. And i am alsooooo i lover for Egyptian mythologies and so. :) Ill keep on reading
KarmaHope chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Okay. Here's how it goes-

You.
Update.
NOW.

Or I will be extremely mad and scream. Okay? I really wanna know what happens, and see the relationship between the two of them.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Such a lovely story
LDS Dreamer chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
I just want to say that I love this story. I hope you update it again. If not it's cool. I can use my imagination to ce up with something. :) also, do you have any suggestions for Ancient Egypt stories? Those have started to be my favorites.
517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »