Reviews for Across Time and Oceans
Sult-an Peper chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Such a sweet story you have. I really love the interaction between Nahbia and Tamen (Nahbia was right about 'Tutankhamun' being too long)_ Thanks to you, I started to imagining King Tut to be a very handsome young man (not like the scientific pictures of him in the web). Nevertheless, I'm glad I read your story. See you soon!
Derzbie chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
This is an amazingly amazing fic! You can't just end it there! King Tut and Nahbisa look so good together! Please continue! This reall is a good story! COntinue in please. I wanna know the ending!
UR STORY ROCKS chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
please update!this story is the best I've ever read!PLEASE!
Shadowstreak chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
It's just that good.
Shadowstreak chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
I love this story with a passion ( the burning passion of a thousand fiery suns, that is)! Please continue!

Shadowstreak
k23vegas chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Update soon please. Love the story.
mandy96 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
lol-the bushie thing was funny XD...question: can she travel between 21st century and egypt whenever she wants or she never knows when she's going back and forth? thanks,

manda :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Oh please please please update. :) please?
sappyromancelvr chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Hope you see the bazillion of reviews you get. It's like a fictionpress writer's dream come true. Haha. Love the MC.
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Gah. We beseech you. Please have mercy on us pitiful mortal and let us enjoy a completed story. Life is busy, yes yes, but a story is like a commitment. I hope I'll be able to read an end someday!
Not available II chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
I LOVE this story, it's so funny, romantic and interesting! It kept me grinning all the way through.. **rubs sore cheek** See what you did? My mouth is sore from smiling like an idiot. I loved it and I really really really hope you continue this :D

Please, please please with a cherry on top!

5 stars and a fave (which I already did...)
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You last updated this story 6 YEARS AGO! GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND START WRITING! :( YOU HAVE TONS OF FANS AND YOU ARE DISAPPOINTING ALL OF THEM! AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OR AT THE VERY LEAST GUILTY? WHERE ARE YOU?

-Bubbly Girl(A very UNHAPPY Bubbly Girl)
anonymousse chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
omg, i've just got to say that your dialogue (particularly the witty exchanges between nahbia and tut) is completely hilarious and adds a lot of color to the relationship. i love it. also, i love that you've made tut such a down-to-earth, relatable character instead of this distant, aloof god the commoners would have made him out to be. well done! i hope you add more.
BookWormSara chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
I really love your story but i can't stand the fact you have to reply to your reviews on your story could you not do that it makes me disappointed when i look at the scroll bar and get really happy that there is that big amout of story to realise that is not story but review statements :( really like your story and I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER HURRY! :P
Erica N chapter 7 . 9/30/2009