Reviews for Courtroom!
Sage Valkisco chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow...That was insane...and if acted out would be a hell of a lot more funnier...I don't think I'm using my imagination today...but anyways...it was cool...I liked the judge...reminded me of a 5 year old.
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
that was absolutely hilarious! *falls off chair laughing*
seriously... especially after reading your other stories that are so serious and chilling.
i love the "empath." and the judge. hehehehe *laughs some more*
oh man. they should definitely make a law & order episode like that.
Willow
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Dear Writer,

Please don't take this offensively. Whatever it is you're smoking, you need to stop right now. I know a great rehabilitation place because I was like you before. Insane.

wings

PS: this is the funniest piece of shit i've ever read; thanks for making me smile
Whisper to the Water chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Words defy the humor of this piece. It's so totally insane. Thank you!
Anumati chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
It's probably no more than one in a thousand humor stories that can make me laugh. That includes a lot of good ones that I know, metally, are good and funny stories, but I just can't laugh.

This DID make me laugh. The rock empath is the single best throw-away character I think I've ever seen! The judge was also awesome, but not as original.

The three big laughs (for me, anyway) were:

1) The grounds for the divorce (at least the impotency part :D Good gravy, did she try having sex with it! She's married to the rock, but STILL!)

2) The self-insertions in the description phrases.

3) The stone psychic!

Speaking of which, that would make a great show for all the retards out there (and there are a lot of them): "The Stone Psychic"! There's the Pet Psychic, so why not? ("The Stoned Psychic" would be even better - you can take that any way you want ;D)

No critisms here - I got a little silly, but it was all in good fun.

ALL HAIL THE STONE PSYCHIC!

-The Feather Walker