Reviews for Exit Stage Left
autumn-annette-19 chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Great twoshot, keep up the good work.
Ama.Dear chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
That was adorably sweet and Christmas-cozy. I love it.
i-see-faeries chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Aw, that was cute. I like it. Jeremy is an ass though, and Aidan is too kind. But it's cute and sweet, and very Christmas-y. Make me want to read in during Christmas instead of the middle of July. Ohs well. LOL. Loves.
Liz919 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
GO TEAM AIDAN! Jeremy's an ass. Teacher's are hot. I liked it for all I thought I wouldn't in the beginning because of Jeremy and all the asshole-ery.
Prisoner-11 chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Yay! Go Aidan! Stupid prat, thought with fine words he could get Aidan back. Nope! Hehee
PirateGrrl chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Beautiful! I'm so glad that Aidan simply burned the letter. It was hard to read of him crying. *hugs him* I know it was hard for him, but he handled it well. I'm glad he didn't leave Porter to go chasing after that asshole.
rainbowskye chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Aw, how sweet is that ending? Another beautifully written peace, and I'm just in love with the style of this peace, the description used. It really sets the scene, especially the introductory paragraphs of each part.
Naomi Schemer chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
this is really cute! i have no words to describe it. i'm just glad he found someone better than jeremy.
-Naomi
Cobweb Grey chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
I really love this.
I read some of it over at Deviant Art, I think, but don't recall ever leaving a review...
I think this is probably the work people would remember you by ;)
It's unique, yet retains a realistic setting for this sort of story...you know what I mean?
I like how developed your characters are, even in such short stories. I like how real Aidan's struggle in love is. In some ways, I can actually really relate.
I love this a lot.
ola chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
wheehee! absolutley cute. really liked it. bad bad jeremy! (
i'm glad aidan find someone else. he deserved better. yay! )
TheatrePhunk chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Aww... Very cute! Jeremy is a self-centered brat... I LOVE Aidan! What a sweetie!
magistrate chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
You have a really great talent for making short pieces that can stand on their own or as parts of a continuing storyline. Everyone was kept in-character for this new chapter, the plot built on the preceeding in a way that satisfies the craving for a continuation but doesn't bore by just retelling the same story, the emotion is masterfully illustrated, and the last line is superb. If you intend on continuing this, I'll definitely have to stop back and read more.
White Raven chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
*sniff* so beautiful
Kato chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Sorry I know this is really random and not related to the story but in your bio you said you liked the movie Princess Bride. Guess whos favourite movie that CHRISTENSEN! I should watch it one of these days. Sorry I know this is totally unrelated but I just wanted to point that out.:D

-Kato
Krysten chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Oh, my god! This is so cute!

Keep writing, Krysten