Reviews for Never Could Have Known
butterfly-touch chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Love this poem.
Nai Nebel chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
It is a strange thing, isn't it? Especially when you like the person back... For months I've had such a crush on one girl from school, and just recently she revieled that she liked me as well. Only problem is... four months before I gained a new addition to my life: A girlfriend. Fate is a funny, though cruel, thing. But we decided to be just friends, and are closer than most friends. Very nice piece.
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Woo...I really like the ending to this. "I could have never known" So...*is speechless* GO, Namir, GO!
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Hee, a very good way of putting it. I like the way you make your poems flow without rhyming, something I can never do.

Thank you for your review of Winter's Sorrow, and thank you for your criticism. It can be better than compliments sometimes. I looked up rent, and I was right - according to the dictionary, rent can mean "to rant", which was what I meant. And I'm not sure - did you mean that "snow" and "go" were a little off? I thought they rhymed perfectly . . .

P.S. I was just wondering, what does "rnrn" stand for? I've seen other authors use it, and I was just wondering . . .
sMiKe chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
This is good. Thanks for the review always brings a smile to my she'll here you! ;) MU HA HAHA... Yea... being legal aint all its cracked up to be... but hey... you can say youve been on this mudball for enough years they figure your not going to leave so you mise well join em. Thats what those rights thingys are about... they give em after they realize you have no where else to go!. I know about the crush revelation... CEPT im on the other side. *evil laugh* Ill see you around... Take care.

-Zero Is Nothing
Tethys-Orion chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
I can identify with this and it is the feeling exactly when you find out about someone who's liked you-but you never even knew. good work.

-Tethys
Bunnylicious chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
wow. i love that. its awesome.
TurquoisePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Sounds like what I was thinking just last year when a normally quiet kid asked for a picture of me. The poor thing moved to another state next week. I guess even heartless things like me experience love once in a while.

In short, I liked it! _
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I loved it! I can certainly relate to that...
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
short and interesting, i like it, good job
Cunning Coyote chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I liked this, a crush told from the crushe's point of view
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Well, it's nice, but I didn't quite get it. But don't let that insult you! I love it. There's nothing wrong with it. I knew I shouldn't have said that. Anyway, 'like your poems. You have time to make a ryhme!
Aradia Madrea-Nox chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
*giggles insanely. Which makes sense considering I'm insane.*

So true, so true. Well-written poem! I never would have thought I'd see that on the 'net! Ah, weel. It's good! Love it! By the way, you have a round cake and you are only allowed to make three cuts. How do you divide it evenly to get eight pieces? *giggles* It's my evil way to get people to review... *giggles evily* Good thingamabob-poem! Wot! (See the series Redwall, by Brian Jacques if you don't recognize the "good form, wot wot!") Keep writing poetry! Pleez!

*Kiayla*
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Well, I don't really agree with it (because I don't believe in romantic love), but it was pretty. You had a good choice of words; subtle, poignant, oblivious... Okay, I'm done.

Nice, but it could have been longer, I think.
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/26/2002