Reviews for sonata
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
i think that you must love music the way i love words. this is a poem to be read out loud. the sounds and the rhythm make it something else entirely, and absolutely beautiful.
toysoldier chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
you have beautiful descriptive language in all your poems... but i admit I'm a total sucker for any poetry about music... I knew the second that I read the title i would like this and I wasn't disappointed.
unexpected source chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
*positive and negative politically correct statements in wrong order in order to seem more thoughtful like everyone else in the artful deathlike fanfiction manner of american colloquilisms and shielded lives*

An expression, my dear.

Its not as strong of some of your previous new poems, but what is stregth? Poems arent meant to be read. They never were.

Fyodor
kealohikakahiaka chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
You describe the sound of the instruments well. Do you play the violin or the viola? Most of the time I feel bad for the viola, it's never in the spotlight, a mere pedestal for the violin to stand on. This poem has brilliant use of adjectives, really... good.
marlena chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
ah, reminds me of someplace i've never been, but have dreamed of. it's lovely. completely love! i love, love your work!

(ah but i'm sure you knew that -)
Odin1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Very interesting word choice. I like it a lot. It flows nicely and has great up the great work. Oh, and I like your name. WoT is a good series.