Reviews for Guardian Angel
Zachery S. Mills chapter 14 . 9/3/2006
omg that is so sad!
Roger chapter 14 . 5/11/2006
*sniff sniff* aw, I love this story. It's the best I ever read on this whole site. You're so talented!
forallyouknow chapter 14 . 5/6/2005
You know what? This is the best story that i've ever read.

Of course, the beginning had a bit of trouble regarding the events and the continuity (it was jumping from scene to scene without so much as a paragraph break)

And all this time that i'm reading it, i'm listening to I Can't Live Without Your Love by Aaron Lines. I do believe that captures the mood of the story perfectly.

My God.. i can't believe they didn't live happily ever after... it's such a beautiful story..
Goldensong chapter 14 . 7/5/2004
Oh my god! I think that I might just kill you! But at the same time it's just so depressing it's gorgeous!
Fires of Hell chapter 14 . 4/2/2003
What happened to James?
mistressofterror chapter 14 . 3/23/2003
Once again I am sorry this took so long but I was gone on a trip. I am happy he found peace and Adam isn't hurt any more. This was good story. Thanks for sharing it!
Slim chapter 14 . 3/15/2003
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read, and I thank you grately for wrapping it all up in an epilogue, to make the ending a bit more happy.. _ Your characters are wonderful and you have a unique and beautiful writing style.. Keep writing, I'd like to see more stuff from you!

*slim*

btw, thank you for reviewing my stories. .
Lami chapter 14 . 3/15/2003
I liked it alot. the story line is good, the whole thing follows through niceley the only critisizm i can offer is that you should mabe get a beta to go over this for you. grammer wise. other than that, well done. have a bisquit.

-Travis.
J.D. California chapter 11 . 1/29/2003
every time i read this storie over i cry.. but this time wehn i red it over i noticed this quote: "It was a dove, which you never see in these woods.

But it was there" that means so much, its like the dove is like adam watching him over, i am crying right now.. please make a sequel.. i meen like john can find new love or be in dreams wit adam or adam can talk to john in his dream or somthing! gosh! haha whellpz immma bounce late
J.D. California chapter 12 . 1/29/2003
as i already red this story i know wat will happen, but to this day i am still very sad about it, i sometimes feel like im being sophacated when i reed it, but thasss juss me.. maybe you should write a sequel or something.. though nothing will change theway i feel about adam passing over..
J.D. California chapter 13 . 1/29/2003
omg.. this stori made me cry so much, i hate unhappy endings. im still crying as i write this reveiw.. this is a stori of pure true love, romance has its good times as well as it has bad times, though john had to move on he will alwaiz love adam.. if i were in johns position i would probably commit suicide...
Rockfamous chapter 13 . 1/19/2003
AWWWWW NO! I loved Adam too much! No please, please be just a dream and tomorrow you wake up and John and Adam are there, loving each other as they have always been doing it..Great story...Sad but makes me happy at the same time...
PseudoBohemian chapter 13 . 1/15/2003
Wow! I realise what I've been missing. I'm sorry that I haven't been checking on this fic now, it's beautiful.

I like the writing style, poetic and beautiful. This fic is moving, and lovely. The discriptions of the emotions, the feelings and the sensations are incredible.

I just hope you write more fics soon, this is just great!

~Pseudo
Lorie chapter 13 . 1/15/2003
No! It can't be over ... Not yet ( You did a great job with this, and I really, truely enjoyed reading it... It was wonderful... Good job )
suicide-is-painless chapter 13 . 1/12/2003
Perfect ending. Perfect. Awesome. Thank you for writing this!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »