Reviews for Flaming Class
venatianwings chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
LOL! This cracked me up! The suicidal fish(!?), field trip - all in all, a great piece centered around an awesome theme. Btw, there's a typo in the 5th paragraph - '3 between to brain' - I think you meant 'the brain'.

I came by your profile through one of CapriChicas stories. Hope you continue to write!
The Word Conjurer chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
LOL THIS WAS TOO FUNNY! I swear I laughed so hard..
Helen Cole chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Ha ha I absolutely love it! so true! You should see the flame I got on my "understand" story and check out the review I gave them on their 'review' story. Don't we all just love flamers? awe...
Helen Cole chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
ha ha! this is hilarious! I love it! i especially love the "rinse. repeat if desired," he he
Surautomatism chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
I've had the 'privalidge' of several flames. Some flames can make you laugh, though some just make you want to slap them into next year.
Though this story was extremely informative, I expecially like the how to write a flame section.
Though the only things that bothered me was that in the 1st and 2nd section you should have put quotation marks or something around the flames or something, so readers don't get too confused. Also in section 3 when you were talking to the other students it got kind of confusing as well.
grrrL chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
LOL i loved this! made me chuckle so hard
grrrL chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
LOL i loved this! made me chuckle so hard
Once in a blue moon chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
oh, hee hee!

very funny sarcasim!

but just a hint (i learned this from my friend's story)- mispell the word "story" as "storie"

for added fun write "and youre speling wuz harible!"
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I think I reviewed this already.. (i recall reading this...) but anywho, it's very funny! my friend got her "Flamer's Feild Guide" (everything you need to know about flaming in 6 easy steps!) taken down by fanfic because it violated some unknown rule. I'm glad yours is still up!
Meteorite chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Man, this was awesome! Where do you get your ideas from? I read things like this, and I think," , why can't I write things like this, George?" ~*~ Anyway, your mind is just as demented as mine! .:P~
HS chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
ODD. Britt, Where is my flame?

~HS~ (No, I'm NOT telling you reveiwers my real pen name!)
MooYou chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
I love it! Great, terrific, miraculous, genius, and so much more!
SSJSkaterTrunks chapter 3 . 1/31/2003
THIS STORIE SUX BIGG TIM!11!1

Haha just joking _ Actually it was really funny! *gives thumbs up* Awesome job

Just a bit of information though. The size of a person's brain has nothing to do with how smart they are. Interesting, ne? Hehe...I just felt like being smart! Yay for me!

Again...awesome job!
zhakeena chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
he-ey, I didn't know you updated this! hehehe, still good...
pixie blood chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
LOL me like, its funny (and i was having a kinda bad day, it cheered me up) :)

~Koko