Reviews for Resurrecting Death
Jade you know who chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
I know a Jena only she spells her name Jenna... an extra "n"... only that was pointless... moving on.

~

Don't you hate it when people have a conversation around you and talk in an almost code like language... very irritating. Almost as bad as the "I have a secret but you can't know what it is" phrase...

~

Pizza and ketchup... interesting combo, lol.

~

I hate people who make you feel guilty about events that are beyond your control... urrrg!

~

oh! A cult. I don't like Jena much... she strikes me as a back stabber but then again she hasen't had all that big a part so I might be jumping the gun a bit...

~

I am really intrigued. I hope you continue on with this. I want to know where it is going after that depressing introduction I am guessing no where happy, lol.

Keep writing

Jade
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Ha! I am reviewing this so all your pieces will have reviews again so you will have to post something else for me to review, lol. Anyway, I will actually read it now, lol.

~

Yeah... we are the same height! ) BUt you are lighter then me.

~

A twin! That is cool. I always wanted a twin. I only have one older sister but we often get called twin because we look a like. Anyway, that is my story but going back to yours...

~

I have to disagree... not everything is lost when you die... the impact you had on the people around you is still alive in memory... and that can be very powerful... but thats just my little philosophical view on the subject, lol... an interesting point though... (I am big on debate so please don't take me contridicting you personally... I do that to EVERYONE.)

~

You have the power to inspire. A powerful tool for motivation or a powerful weapon for destruction.

~

I agree with your failing hypothesis! Those people who say that if you try your hardest you will succeed... I say that is optimistic bullshit and failure happens no matter how hard you try.

~

Humans are arrogant. Thats our worst flaw.

~

You can;t leave us hanging! That was a great intro... It just pulled me right in as you can see by all my in depth ideas, lol.

Keep it coming!