Reviews for From Arthur, To Mordred
Stormy Eaton chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
So beautiful, and so very sad. Lovely.
Jubilee4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Absolutely lovely. It's so sad and perfect.
Arwench chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Beautiful. Wonderful. Etc. I'd just like to let you know that I found a book called "I Am Mordred" at a used bookstore. Mwuhahahahaha! I got to it first! Just say the word, though, and I'll lend it to you. If you haven't already, I think that you might like reading it (considering that you sympathise with him). Have a good day, and don't let the ignorance of others squash your free, if somewhat cynical spirit.
Rhiannon Deschain chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Gah! *sniffles* not nice lol Great letter.. The style is something unique but it fits ths wodnerfully.. Very good job on the emotions poor Arthur would feel.. ee! great job overall! _ Now to read Mordred's letter! lol
RexFuturus chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Also beuatifully creepy in a sorrowful way...

RexFuturus
hide-the-stars chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
That is so sad! It really is exelent though. I feel so bad for Mordred. He's one of my heros.
Shalott13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
AMAZING! I love Arthurian stuff and this is absolutely excellent. You really have an excellent grasp on the whole thing and your words were chosen carefully and wisely. This may not be completely on topic, but I was very empressed with your mention of "Medraut". Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who knows all of his names in the different texts :) But in all seriousness, VERY GOOD!
J.L. Jordan chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Yesterday I discovered this poem and the parallel to it and absolutely loved them. I immediately added them to my favorites, thinking that would be sufficient enough for me. Unfortunately, it turns out that I couldn't just leave it at that. I *had* to praise your work. This is absolutely wonderful. "From Mordred, To Arthur" is even better. It saddens me that there's such a lack of Arthurian fan fiction on the internet. Would you happen to know of a good site or two?

Also, what particular Arthur story were these two poems based on?
Emila Jones chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
very sweet. did you write this of your own accord, or was this an assignment for school? and which verison of the arther story did you read that inspired this poem/letter?