Reviews for Darkened Light
Ian Shweltser chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
that was really good. I think you have a serious talent.i liked the rhythm and rhyme. It was great
Please review me
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very nicely written. The rhyming again is perfect in telling a story. I like it! _
soulful eyes chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
thanks for reviewing me your right about "Dead Goddess" and "darkened light" they sort of fit together. I liked the poem. Good work.
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
*really* good, kind of dark, having feelings of ruling the world?

I liked it
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
wow, i loved that, it was so dark and powerful...a great indication of your talent :)

it reminds me of old age battles where lords would ride at the front of the pack...cept this time its a woman *yay*

my favourite stanza which absolutely blinded me with its coolness was...

"so she herself can be seen

above the rising darkness

spreading wings of fear

engulfing every star"

fantastic job chica, kudos
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Wow~

extreme angst!
Cerberus chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Gotta love it when Darkness reigns!... except when the sun dies... and the earth rots, very slowly...

;

Great poem!

Ja.~

Semper Fi!
la presa de la noche chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
sweet! i love it...it's so...BEAUTIFUL...oh my goodness. i pulled a dreamer4alwayz...she would get that. anywho. much love. very kewl poem, gonna read the other one.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Very descriptive, effectively creates a picture (hopefully similar to the one in your head:)

Vivid imagery and description, with interesting scattered rhymes.

Very strong and forceful 2nd stanza, like a warrior. She appears supreme and ever-victorious in the 3rd stanza.

And the last stanza is very dark and cold. 'despair fills obscure voidness'- great line.
idontwriteherenomore chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
It was a very good poem, I must say!

Since you wrote it, it must come from deep inside of you somewhere.
idontwriteherenomore chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
It was a very good poem, I must say!

Since you wrote it, it must come from deep inside of you somewhere.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
beautiful descriptions, tells a story, doesnt need to make sense, great just the way it is, very nicely done!
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Hey, is ja richtig heftig, die Zeilen haben mir besonders gut gefallen:

"high on her dark horse

she comes at deepest night

behind her all her forces

setting out to kill the light"

Erinnert mich irgendwie an Sauron *lol* nur dass der eben ein Kerl war...nimmt man zumindest an...*g* Sehr authentisch geschrieben, gefällt mir gut!
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
hm...guess I can see the picture you had in mind quite well, so I guess the poem ain't bad :) Might be, it doesn't make sence to the mind - but it makes sence to the heart...

yours - hardac